X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searchlight Events

Hi Everyone
    Searchlight Events is an events company spe******ing in craft fairs, weddings, themed parties, consultancy and adult learning opportunities in the Greater Manchester area. As an ex tutor of adults spe******ing in anything to do with a hand sewing needle from technique to project, as well as various crafts, I appreciate the skill and dedication given by craftworkers to their products (or heirlooms as I think of them).
    I am putting on an Artisan Craft Fair on July 1st linked in with the Marple (Stockport) Locks Festival and would love to hear from crafters who might want to hire a stall at Marple Conservative Club - function room. Drop me a line to MOD EDIT..........READ THE RULES BEFORE ADVERTISING! for more information
    Last edited by Peter; 11-06-2007, 07:42 AM.

Originally posted by Searchlight Events View Post
    Hi Everyone
    Searchlight Events is an events company spe******ing in craft fairs, weddings, themed parties, consultancy and adult learning opportunities in the Greater Manchester area. As an ex tutor of adults spe******ing in anything to do with a hand sewing needle from technique to project, as well as various crafts, I appreciate the skill and dedication given by craftworkers to their products (or heirlooms as I think of them).
    I am putting on an Artisan Craft Fair on July 1st linked in with the Marple (Stockport) Locks Festival and would love to hear from crafters who might want to hire a stall at Marple Conservative Club - function room. Drop me a line to MOD EDIT..........READ THE RULES BEFORE ADVERTISING! for more information
    This is the difference between 'introducing yourself' and 'introducing your business'. This should have been posted in the Craft Fairs forum, and a personal introduction - from a crafter - would have gone in here. The forum is not a billboard - it's a discussion forum between 'Crafters'.

Comment

Working...
    X