New to your Craft Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to your Craft Forum

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:27 am Post subject: Just joined this forum so i'm introducing myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Carfters!

Yep a bloke :shock: I've just joined your forum so I thought i'd start off by introducing myself & my Family.

I'm Graeme and i'm 40 ??? How many, years old. I live in Essex for about two mopre months or so, then hopefully moving out to Cyprus. 8)

I am Married to Nikki, who coinsidently has her own Craft web site, www.nikkiscrafts.com, please feel free to visit & any creative critisism is always appreciated.

We have a daughter who has just turned one & is a handfull, as all parents are aware, I have two older children boy of 13 & daughter of 11 going on 21.

I am new to this crafty stuff & am always looking @ different ways to talk to others with the same interests.

The website is very new infact only been live for 2 weeks.

Well, that's a lot about me. I hope I am welcome here. :!:
    Regards
    Graeme

Your web address

Hey,
    I'm new too, and decided I would come onto this section to introduce myself! But then got sidetracked with everyone else’s posts, I was reading yours and thought I would have a quick look at your site, but when I tried to access it through your link it said bad gateway? Have perhaps mis-spelt something? Looking forward to having a look.........when the problem is sorted……

Marie x

Comment

Working...
    X