Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself....

Hello Everyone,

My name is Helen, i personally produce a collection of textile accessories, country and coastal inspired. my work can be viewed at;

gift wrapped and gorgeous,
    Etsy
    Lasso the Moon
    Makers online,
    Not mass produced

and I also run a online gallery, called;

"From the Wilde"

From the Wilde is an eclectic collection of some of Britain’s most exciting and contemporary designer makers, artists and illustrators.
    We personally choose all of our artists, we choose those most passionate about their work, their creativity and enthusiasm for what we do and in our opinion have to offer some of the most beautiful jewellery, home accessories and craft within the country.
    The gallery believes in quality, individuality and places the emphasis on British designers, emerging talent and creating a beautifully desirable collection...

and we have our own blog;

fromthewilde.blogspot

We are always looking for new designer makers - especially potters, if anyone is interested do send us an email or you can even follow us on twitter!

Many thanks

Helen

hello and welcome. im new here too. I make jewellery and just started a shop on pritijewellery.misi.co.uk.

I finding the forum very helpfull.

Priti
    Priti

www.pritijewellery.misi.co.uk
    www.folksy.com/shops/PritiJewellery
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Priti-Jewellery/127951717215089

Comment

Hey Helen,
      Welcome to Craftsforum.
      I am also new to this forum,Lets enjoy our time here & also learn something new for the future.
      wedding dresses
      bridal shower games

Comment

Working...
      X