Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, I have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks now (gaining some excellent information, thanks everyone!) and thought it was time I introduced myself. I left a full time job at christmas, partly to spend more time with my children (I have a seven year old girl and two year old boy) and also to start my own handmade cards and stationery business. I started reading the forums to get some great info and also as a replacement to gossiping with the people I worked with.
    So far my business is just a money spending exercise, but in 3 weeks I exhibit at my first wedding fayre so hopefully it will then become more of a business (ie I might have some customers).
    I live in Ossett which is just a couple of miles from Wakefield, Im slightly worried that Peter does house calls if you misbehave on the forums so I will try my best to obey the rules.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Paula

A quick hello and welcome from me before I switch the 'pooter off for the night. As you've been lurking you'll already know what a friendly and helpful place it is here - and you've already sussed peter so you'll be just fine

Good luck at your first wedding fayre I'm sure you'll get lots of customers....had a quick peek at your site and love your cards
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hi and welcome from me too, i'm also a papercrafter (but you've probably guessed that by now). Hope the fayre goes well. I'm off to have a quick look at your site.

Look forward to getting to know you.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Just peeped at your cards, wow they are lovely - very classy. I'm sure you'll do really well at the fayre.
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

Hi Paula,

from me and good luck with your new business venture. I bet you're excited! Look forward to speaking to you more through the forum
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hello and welcome to the bestest forum on the web!!

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Good Morning!

Hello & Welcome

Had a quick sneaky peaky at your cards - they're the best I've seen in a long time. Very tasteful!

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Welcome!

Hello Paula,
                Welcome to the forum. As you have been lurking you already know what it's like on here so I hope you join in as often as you can, I look forward to getting to know you better.
                I had a peak at your site..your cards are beautiful. I wish you the best of luck at your wedding exhibition..but I don't think you need it your cards will sell themselves!
                Anice xx
                Funkyhand x
                my website
                http://www.funkyhand.com
                my blog (updated 09/06/10)
                http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
                Follow me on Twitter
                http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Hi I am into cardmaking etc etc all papercrafts and have been for yrs and yrs and I'm still spending all I earn ..great fun and I talk breath crafts every day addicted

I wish you the very best of luck and I am off to look at your link and your cards now Lizan
                  Last edited by lizan; 27-04-2007, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Just looked our cards are very very nice and good luck

Comment

Morning!!
                      Love your cards and things, very nice. Good luck!!
                      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for such a warm welcome and also for you lovely comments on my cards (its given a real boost to my confidence!). I do think this is the friendliest forum Ive come across!

Paula

Comment

Hi Paula and welcome.........................

Comment

Hi Paula,

welcome to the forum. Hope your business goes well for you, starting with your first wedding fair. Had a look at your site. Lovely work.

Steve
                            Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
                            www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
                            Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Hi Paula,

I'm a bit late but to the forum. My craft/business is soapmaking, but I do like to make cards for friends and family when I get any free time, which isn't very often at the moment!!

Your wedding stationary is really gorgeous, I'm sure you'll do very well at your fayre.

Leanna
                              www.purethoughts.co.uk
                              Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

Working...
                              X