Hello... another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello... another newbie

Hi I'm Sam. A busy wahm with an 18mth dd called Emma.

I love all things crafty! My mum introduced me to all sorts of crafts from a very young age and I have continued this passion for textiles/sewing etc ever since.

I was a Textiles and Graphics teacher before going on maternity leave then
    I decided to stay at home long term and start a little venture & website called 'incywincytogs'. Please feel free to take a peek and give me some feedback!

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all a bit better x
    Last edited by incywincy; 20-03-2007, 04:33 PM.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Hello to you and welcome.
    I used to be into sewing, until I realised i was awful at it, now Im into jewellery making.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi Sam,
      Hope you enjoy the forum, I have given up teaching to take on crafts full time too - and luckily I'm about to have a baby too as extra justification for the big step. I'll check out your site!
      Mel
      Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Hi Sam,

welcome to the forum. Your baby items are lovely. Had a look through your website.

I look forward to chatting to you (in a forumy kinda way!).

Steve
        Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
        www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
        Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Hi Sam,
          I'm a work from home mum too with a 3 and a half year old and an 8 month old. I'm just getting into fabrics at the moment having just dug out my sewing machine. Welcome to the forum by the way
          Lynsey
          Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
          My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
          My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Hi Sam!

And Welcome!

I sew too, although not really baby things, as my 'baby' is now ten. The others are 13, 17 and 21.

Love your togs & pods. And great to meet another Mr Siter too! I'm just waiting for my second Mr Site pack to come through the post, so I can do one for my craft stuff, as well as the Craft Fair site.

Look forward to chatting with you!

Jules
            Apple Tree Crafts
            www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

hi there

i too am kinda new to the forum they have all been really helpful, i have three young kids aged 2yr 6yr & 8 yr keep me very busy but in my spare time i make cards really enjoy it it relaxs me i am quite creative and have a superb imagination and am good at making something from nothing, lol i am open to suggestions for thing i can get into as cards are the only real project i have got into all my other work has been in the house DIY etc, my healthvisitor has referred me to a womans centre near me who run craft class and they reakon i should do a diploma in art but i dont know i am always willing to have a go at any craft so all ideas are grateful speak soon xxxxxxxx
              "One mans trash is another mans treasure" so my nan said so i am a great recycler!!!

My kids are my i love them so very much ALWAYS AND FOREVER .

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I'm a full time mummy also, mine are nearly 5 and 2 1/2.

I had a peek at your site. I love the name.

See you around the forum.
                Amanda
                xx

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Bowed Over
                  Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum, i'm sure you'll have lots of fun here as there's always something to talk about. Seen as everyone else has done this bit i feel i should too - I'm 28, mum of 3 (nearly 10, 6 and 13 months), part time accounts assistant and in my spare time i make cards and in the process of setting up my craft suppiles shop.

Look forward to chatting (well the forum way) with you.
                    Emma
                    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                    Sassy Crafts Blog
                    My Blog

Comment

Hello and welcome

Sorry to all the men here but it's baby time again! I've come accross your items on Tuggle (I'm signed up and waiting for their new site). Maybe we could swap links as we've both got a baby theme. Let me know what you think.
                      Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                      Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Hi and welcome! Your website looks great - very professional!
                        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Sam,
                          Welcome to the forum..it's loadsa fun here. Guess I should follow suit... I'm a working Mum to Grace & Rosie...6 & 14 and stepmum to Chani & Dani..14 & 18 who live with me also. My 'day job is working in my Mums Bakery but my other 'job' is tole painting...yet to be recognised in England !!
                          The people here are great and will help out in any way they can...look forward to talking to ya !!
                          Lorraine xx
                          Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

Hello there and welcome from me to.
                            Mollymandy

Comment

Originally posted by swirlyarts View Post
                              Hi Sam,
                              I'm a work from home mum too with a 3 and a half year old and an 8 month old. I'm just getting into fabrics at the moment having just dug out my sewing machine. Welcome to the forum by the way
                              Lynsey
                              Hi Lynsey, How do you find etsy? have looked on there for inspiration many times. Do you get many sales?
                              Good luck with it x
                              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X