Newbie saying hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello!

Hi. I'm Hansa. Have just found this site. I work for a company called MOD EDIT - ONLY MEMBER'S HANDICRAFTS PLEASE doing party plan.

I often do craft fairs and school fairs. Would appreciate any information in and around the East Sussex area.

Many thanks
    xx
    Last edited by Peter; 09-09-2009, 09:43 PM.

Sorry can't help with fairs... but hello & welcome!!

Heidi

Comment

Although this is going to sound 'elitist', I think you'll find that companies like the one you sell for are not well accepted by our members, who are usually one man/woman crafting businesses. No promotion of your parent company is allowed on the forum.

Comment

Peter - i wasn't promoting them but myself as I'm an independant consultant.

I appreciate most people on here have a craft/talent more than myself but I often do craft fairs etc and have always been "accepted" by one man/woman businesses.

Thought this was a good place to get information and share information.

I've never been refused from other forums and find it sad that we cannot share information. I will always let others know of events that I'm involved in or know of!

Comment

Originally posted by Hansa View Post
          I've never been refused from other forums and find it sad that we cannot share information. I will always let others know of events that I'm involved in or know of!
          I don't think Peter was saying you weren't welcome - the only people not welcome are those that come on to self promote and not contribute or those spamming us with foriegn manufacturered tat. I think he was just warning you that a lot of members on here aren't fans of party plan consultants attending 'craft' fairs. I know a lot of the fairs organised by members are for handmade only products but I'm sure if you take a look at the Craft Fair section of the forum you'll find organisers of craft & gift fairs asking for stall holders that may well fit the bill.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
          X