Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings fellow crafters!!

Aren't intro posts difficult!

I have a serious addiction to craftwork. My Grandma taught me to sew, knit, crochet almost as soon as I was born, I've not got any better at it!!

Over the years I've made jewellery, cross stitch samplers, all sorts of things, oh and wrought iron work, that counts doesn't it?!

Now I do whatever I feel like doing as and when spirit moves me, or in plainer english, I'm indecisive and start half a dozen projects all at once and finish none!

I live in Lincolnshire, not too sure where at the moment as we're in the middle of moving house

Hence the reason I joined this forum, craftwork is on hold, my other half packed my stuffing, and I need something to keep me occupied!!

Blessings
    Shana
    Twilight Sewn - A new dimension in craftwork

Hi there, you're a fellow newbie ! I joined yesterday and they are a lovely bunch, so welcoming ! Hope you enjoy it here.

Lorraine xx
    Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

We'll huddle in the newbie corner until we become oldies!!

Shana

Comment

Hello and welcome to you both.[IMG]http://www.webweaver***/clipart/img/fantasy/fairies/blowkisses.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.webweaver***/clipart/img/fantasy/fairies/blowkisses.gif[/IMG]
        Mollymandy

Comment

aww they're so sweet!

Shana

Comment

I'm sure we will Shana !! Had a look at your site and its great, you are very talented !

Lorraine xx
            (yeh, they are sweet, thanks for the welcome !!)
            Handmade Country Decor & Needful Things

Comment

Welcome. I've just looked at your site - I'm in love with the rag doll! So much for my hard man image.....................like I ever had one! Love your stuff, really individual and charming!

ps. I don't normally do this - people will think I've been replaced by a nice person.

Comment

Hi there,
                Welcome to you!
                Please don't hide in any corners - just jump in feet first!
                Mel
                Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

[IMG]http://www.webweaver***/clipart/img/fantasy/fairies/butterfly-faerie-glitter.gif[/IMG]Shana i love your site there are a few things id love i like the flower peg doll.
                  Mollymandy

Comment

And Lorraine i could spend all my money on yours to r[IMG]http://www.webweaver***/clipart/img/fantasy/fairies/fairy-cartoon-with-wand.gif[/IMG]eally lovely.[IMG]http://www.webweaver***/clipart/img/fantasy/fairies/fairy-cartoon-with-wand.gif[/IMG]
                    Mollymandy

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
                      Welcome. I've just looked at your site - I'm in love with the rag doll! So much for my hard man image.....................like I ever had one! Love your stuff, really individual and charming!

ps. I don't normally do this - people will think I've been replaced by a nice person.
                      LOL it's ok, my boyfriend isn't into dolls either, but he's developed a soft spot for them!!

Nothing like getting in touch with your feminine side

Shana

Comment

Mollymandy & Countrygal

Thanks for the kind comments. I've only just finished sticking the blog together, had an ecommerce site but decided it was a bit OTT!

Glad you can't see me blushing, I'm very shy and get embarrassed easily!

Shana

Comment

Left comment on your site will be back to have another look.xx
                          Mollymandy

Comment

Thanks goodness for FireFox, I'm here in one tab, and my site in the other, so I can post and approve at the same time, isn't technology wonderful!

Shana

Comment

Hello!

Good evening & welcome!

Sounds like you're going to fit right in! You've got Peter sussed......

I sew too, and do much the same as you do, dozens of things on the go at once! My imagination works faster than the rest of me, hands find it hard to keep up!

Anyway, welcome to the best forum!

Jules
                              Apple Tree Crafts
                              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
                              X