X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank wallpaper for printing

Hi All,

I am new to this - I have only just joined. I am a screen printer and designer-maker. I mainly produce interior fabrics and some wallpapers but am looking for a decent supplier of blank wallpaper to print on, does anyone know of one? Every time I put wallpaper into a search engine I get either screen-savers or B&Q etc... very frustrating.

Previously I have printed my designs onto lining paper, but would really like something of a better quality, like a cotton based paper, or something that is available in a variety of colours.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Dan

Hi & to the forum, i make handmade cards, so cant really help but im sure someone will be along soon that can help.

Sara
    www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Hi Dan. to the forum, as I was reading your post I thought of lining paper but then finished. so guess that's out then.

Have you tried contacting the manufacturers of wall paper to see if they would sell you some. mind you it probably comes in 8 foot wide strips. - just a thought-
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum
        I can't help re the wallpaper, I wish you luck in your search.

Comment

Have a look on this site they do large format bond paper

www.caboodle.co.uk

Hope this helps

Alice
          I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

Wallpaper

Hi All,

Thanks for your warm welcome! Caboodle is great- some real bargains on there.

Cheers,
            Dan

Comment

Hi and to the forum.
              I asked a painter/decorator and he suggested Brewers which is specifically for painting decorating supplies. They apparently have loads of books and swatches from suppliers which may put you on the right track.
              http://www.brewers.co.uk/
              HTH x
              Terry xxx
              You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
              Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum. Can't help with the wallpaper as I am a beader.
                Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
                Beads
                Photography
                T-Shirts
                WhatWillHappen

Comment

Hello Dan,
                  I've just joined the forum as well and I've been looking for paper to print on. I'm a Londoner and I've found two sites that may be of help, one is Graham & Brown and the other is a site called Alibaba.com. I will continue looking and post anything else thats looks promising. Regards chris

Comment

Originally posted by vintage 100 View Post
                    Hello Dan,
                    I've just joined the forum as well and I've been looking for paper to print on. I'm a Londoner and I've found two sites that may be of help, one is Graham & Brown and the other is a site called Alibaba.com. I will continue looking and post anything else thats looks promising. Regards chris
                    Hi Chris, welcome to the forum, this post is from 2009, I'm guessing he no longer needs it.

Dave.

Comment

I am new to this - I have only just joined. I am a screen printer and designer-maker. I mainly produce interior fabrics and some wallpapers but am looking for a decent supplier of blank wallpaper to print on, does anyone know of one? Every time I put wallpaper into a search engine I get either screen-savers or B&Q etc... very frustrating.
                      Maybe you should search by "interior design" and then type wallpapers, that you need?

Comment

Working...
                      X