Hello from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a newbie

Hi everyone my name is susie and i am a complete novice with jewellery, i am starting a course in sept at our local school

I have done some seed bead kits before and really enjoyed them

I have been giving a load of large glass beads and assorted clasps and findings just need some inspiration and know how

Susie

Hi Susie

Can't help you with jewellery, but to the forum. I'm sure some of the jewellers on the forum will be able to answer any questions you have. Only been on here a few months ourselves and they're a really friendly bunch.

Good luck
    David & Catherine

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too. Although I can't help with jewellery either!
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Oh wow i have just had a good look around and i am going to be busy, loads of great crafts and not just the jewellery i have been looking at

I have been scrapbooking for a year or 2 but always looking at new things to play with

Comment

Welcome!!
          Heidi

Comment

I don't make jewellery, more of a paper crafter, but I just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum

Comment

hi i`m sure you will enjoy your time here
              sally

Comment

Hi there, I'm into jewellery, its fantastic so addictive and such a great feeling when something takes you a few hours or days to complete and you see the finished product

Welcome to the forum.
                Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
                Beads
                Photography
                T-Shirts
                WhatWillHappen

Comment

Working...
                X