Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All - Advice Needed Please

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member and make colourful drop earrings! I am doing my first craft fair in Nottingham in September and am hoping someone can offer me some advice on where to purchase display equipment to display my earrings and any ideas or advice on doing a craft fair gratefully accepted!

Cheers - Tara

Hi Tara and to the forum! I like the sound of your earrings! Look forward to seeing some pictures! Good luck with your first fair
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Tara and welcome to the forum
      I can't help with your enquiries, but I'm sure some of the nice people on here will be able to

Comment

Hi and welcome. I think the display depends on what the earrings are like, so we really need to see a pic and then we may be able to help you.
        Best wishes
        Carole

www.caroleallenjewellery.co.uk

Comment

You can get the free guide via my signature tag if you want some advice re craft fairs.
          Allison
          www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
          www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

Comment

Sorry I can't help with your enquiry either but wanted to say hello and welcome anyway
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Have a look on Ebay for display items.... I find ebay really useful. You might get them second hand and they'll be even cheaper!

I'm in Notts to.... in Hucknall.... which show are you doing in September?
              Heidi

Comment

Hi Tara,

Welcome to the site, a good place for displays is Firemountaingems. Good luck with the fair
                Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
                Beads
                Photography
                T-Shirts
                WhatWillHappen

Comment

Thank you

Thank you all for your messages I have now ordered some display stands for my earrings!

I am doing my first Craft Fair at East Brigdford then at Ruddington in Nottinghamshire.

I enquired about the Newark and Nottingham Christmas Craft Show but think I may go and look round this year with a view to booking next year. Has anyone been there before?

Cheers

Tara

Comment

Working...
                  X