E.A. says Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.A. says Hi.

Hi to all. I have just been told of this site whilst kicking my heels waiting for people to wander into the craft fair where I was proudly, but shyly exhibiting a few bits of stuff that I had made. I am a little eclectic in my crafts. Machine knitting, Crochet, Joinery (hoping to try turning as well soon), Plaster and stone casting, Fancy paint effects on walls, Pencil drawings, Machine sewing, the list goes onnnnnn. I enjoy gaining knowledge so I have greatly enjoyed reading threads, only for about 3 hours last night. I also get 'verbal diarrhoea' , sorry.

to the forum!!!!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

nice to see you here and as long as the diarrhoea remains verbal it will be OK. lol.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

form me too.xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

New to the forum

Hi,

I only just joined up. I searched for Craft Forums and this one came out tops so here I am.

I am 57 (shhh dont tell too many people), and live in London with my hubby. I have two daughters (the eldest one with a partner and baby) and the youngest one who has Down Syndrome and like me is football mad (poor hubby just does not understand and shakes his head when we get our shirts etc on and head for the home matches). The baby is my one and only grandson (he is the apple of my eye and a cute as a button).

I mostly do card making but since my Grandson arrived I have decided to do a scrapbook of him. Problem is so many cute photos I could probably have filled about 20 in the last 7 months with all the pictures we have.

Well just off to look at all the message boards (should keep me out of mischief for a while).

Bye for now

Mega

Comment

Hi to aston and also to Mega, welcome from a fellow newbie

Comment

Hi to both of you and welcome, from Texas!

E.A., you're like me - many many interests! I have always thought i just have a problem focusing....

Mega, I just turned 57, and 57 is a great age to be!

Comment

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Can't wait to read your verbal.... feel a bit rude saying the next word
                  Last edited by Rico121; 27-07-2009, 11:19 AM.
                  Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
                  Beads
                  Photography
                  T-Shirts
                  WhatWillHappen

Comment

both of you to the forum.

Caroline
                    silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
                    bespoke handmade jewellery
                    Silver Jewellery blog