Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi There.
    I'm a freelance wildlife photographer & I'm new to this side of things. I've been doing craft fairs for just over a year, having spent 3 years putting together a portfolio.
    I'm interested in what's available craft fair wise, & struggle to find local events until the last minute.
    I'm in Bedford & happy to go 50 miles or so to events. Some of you here may have met me.
    See you around the forum
    www.derekhenderson.ifp3.com

Hello and to the forum. Have you tried stallfinder?

Comment

Hi, to the forum.

I'm pretty sure I met you at the craft fair in Turvey early last year - I was on the jewellery stall behind you

Claire

p.s. I'm organising a fair in Warwickshire this November - drop me a message if you'd like the details - we could do with a few photographers!!
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

to the forum!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello and welcome Wildlife photography sounds fun.

You'll find as you get known on the craft circuit it'll be easier to get stands.
          Celia
          I can't be creative and tidy too
          www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
          The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
          Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Welcome from me too.

I know there are a few photographers lurking around here, but everyone else is very friendly too

I am organising a fair in Peterborough in November, have two photographers booked already, but feel free to check out the site and let me know if you are interested in future fairs.
            Design, not rocket science. Illustrator, graphic and web designer, mum of two, wife and self-appointed font police.

Changing the world one crayon at a time.

Comment

Hi There

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see you projects, I would love to see you photos too, was going to become a wildlife photographer at one stage but found I didn't have the patience.
              Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
              Beads
              Photography
              T-Shirts
              WhatWillHappen

Comment

nice to see you here.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi back.
                  Yep, patience is a biggie, but also the knowledge of the subjects helps a lot, learning behaviour & habitat.
                  I have a 300 square mile patch, so can usually get what I want dependant on time of year.
                  I'm never satisfied though, & always go back for more

Originally posted by Rico121 View Post
                  Hi There

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see you projects, I would love to see you photos too, was going to become a wildlife photographer at one stage but found I didn't have the patience.
                  www.derekhenderson.ifp3.com

Comment

Hi kreed and welcome from a fellow newbie. Wildlife photography sounds like hard work but rewarding. I like wildlife but cameras don't like me...

Comment

Hi & , looking forward to seeing some of your work, keep posting and you will be able to show off your pics really soon... 25 posts I think.

Good luck with the fair search, one fair usually leads to another so your diary will be full soon enough I hope!
                      Sarah

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.
                        Diane
                        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Hey Kreed,

Have you got photos online somewhere as I would love to see them?
                          Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
                          Beads
                          Photography
                          T-Shirts
                          WhatWillHappen

Comment

Working...
                          X