Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a Lincolnshire newbie!

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum so please bear with me as I get used to using it. I have only been in Lincolnshire a couple of years and have recently restarted my hobby of crafts. Currently I enjoying sewing mainly but am really eager to learn new crafts and meet like minded people, perhaps find out more abotu loca craft fairs and if there are any craft groups or people that would like to meet up informally to learn/do crafts together.

I look forward to hearing from others.

Best wishes
    Sarah

Hello Sarah, and welcome to the forum

I'm not close enough to you to take part in a group, but we've got members from all over the country, so there may be lots of people interested.
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum from me too. I'm sure you will find some other crafters in your area on here.

Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Hi Sarah

I am in Lincolnshire too - hooray!! I think Wragby is North of Lincoln, is that right? I am south of Sleaford nearer to Bourne but I also sew and would love a partner in crime. I live in a small village and in the winter months the local farmers wives get together after the harvest is in and do some crafts together. I think it used to be just knitting and sewing but they do other things now as well. They are a lovely diverse group, really good fun and have loads of experience so help each other out with hints and tips. I am away on my hols soon but contact me I'd love to meet up
        Karen
        www.angelicfolk.co.uk
        Bespoke clothing for your little angels
        http://angelicfolk.etsy.com
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/angelic.folk?ref=profile

Comment

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum.

Caroline
          silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
          bespoke handmade jewellery
          Silver Jewellery blog
          Handmade Jewellery Blog

Comment

Hi Sarah

Welcome to the forum . I live in Lincoln but originally come from Louth. The only craft group I know of is one that I organise that takes place at IMPArt in Lincoln (bottom of the high street), next one is 14th August, starts at 7.30pm. Feel free to come along. Unfortunately I don't know of any others but there must be lots more around.

Originally posted by tipsylipsy View Post
            I am in Lincolnshire too - hooray!! I think Wragby is North of Lincoln, is that right?
            Wragby is east of Lincoln on the Lincoln to Skegness Road
            Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
            www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Another one from Lincolnshire here, but unfortunately it is a very large county and I am miles away from any of you in North Lincolnshire. I think we also have a member of the forum who lives in North East Lincolnshire, but again a long way from the rest of you

Linda

Comment

Hi and to you
                Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
                Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

Welcome! I'm in South Lincs border of Cambs. Still in the 'heart of the fens' though.

If you are interested in attending a fair, I am organising one in Peterborough for Christmas. We have quite a few crafters from Lincs, Cambs, Beds and Suffolk attending. The more the merrier. More details can be found in my signature.

I hope you enjoy the forum, lots of lovely helpful people here
                  Design, not rocket science. Illustrator, graphic and web designer, mum of two, wife and self-appointed font police.

Changing the world one crayon at a time.

Comment

Hi Sarah, welcome from a fellow newbie

Comment

Thank you for warm welcomes!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes and lovely to hear from some of you in Lincolnshire. Karen, hope you have a great hol and yes I would love to meet up when you are back, Sleaford isnt too far. I will also definately have a look at the craft fair in Peterbourough and check out IMPArt, I have never heard of it, thanks for the pointers!!!

Best wishes

Sarah

Comment

Hi Sarah, sorry I'm a bit late but welcome to the forum, there are so many friendly faces round here
                        Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
                        Beads
                        Photography
                        T-Shirts
                        WhatWillHappen

Comment

Working...
                        X