Just landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just landed!

Hello to everybody here. I am just starting out in a new hobby. Thought I'd have a go at working with PMC / Art Clay. In one way or another we are all arty /crafty people in our house, my partner builds dolls houses and all that goes in them and makes her own dolls etc, the youngest remaining little one (18 next month!) has just finished art college and is going on to Uni to do Interior architecture and I am a photographer, guess that means I am the least talented?!? I am looking at going on a local course in September but would really like to give it a go before then. I am finding it hard to find a local supplier, Newcastle upon Tyne, where I can go and see the items I want and get advice and may have to go up to Edinburgh tomorrow to get some things. Anyway I've gone on long enough so I'll sign off and say I look forward to getting to know folks on here as I have already seen some really interesting threads in the short time I've been here. Bye for now Alan

nice to see you here. I am sure you will enjoy your new hobby/craft. We have a few photographers among our members who will be along shortly to make you welcome I am sure.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi & we are a friendly bunch on here

Sara
      www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Hi there, can't wait to see you around the forum and your projects
        Mike

My attempt at something beautiful
        Beads
        Photography
        T-Shirts
        WhatWillHappen

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome

Comment

Hello to you

Hi Kersar
            Im judie and im new as well, I love making cards and Jewellery, I have been doing it for just over a year now and it is taking over my home lol

I am married to Pete for just over 21 years and have 3 children - we live in sunny Devon, but the sun has gone on holiday i think !!

Take care and see you around the site
            Judie xx

Comment

Hi there, another newbie here

I've been using pmc over the past few years but only the odd piece here and there.
              Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
              Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

aboard both of you. Looking forward to seeing your work. You can upload some into your gallery until you have enough posts. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Hello Alan and welcome to the forum. oh and photography is a craft and an art so don't do yourself down saying you are the least talented!!!!!
                  Diane
                  Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
                  X