Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big hello from east London

Hi all.
    I'm from the craft group the East London Craft Guerrilla and I'm so happy to find this....Finally a UK based forum!!! It's great to see so many crafty people in the one place!!!

Hello to you.May I ask, what is your crafting obsession?
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

nice to see you here. I am surprised you haven't found us before this. Been here some time you know.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

we are a crafty lot

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hello and what crafts do you get up to?
          Terry xxx
          You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
          Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

aboard the craftiest Forum on the whole Wubbleyou Wubbleyou Wubbleyou Dotty Com Wibble Wobbly Webbly thing...

We aren't all mad. Honestly.

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              aboard the craftiest Forum on the whole Wubbleyou Wubbleyou Wubbleyou Dotty Com Wibble Wobbly Webbly thing...

We aren't all mad. Honestly.

Si.
              Nuuuurrrrssse!!!!................he's out of bed again!!

Comment

Hi and

Caroline
                silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
                bespoke handmade jewellery
                Silver Jewellery blog
                Handmade Jewellery Blog

Comment

Hello from me too and
                  Diane
                  Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

hello again!

OK,OK I'm so sorry for not coming by more often but as I'm sure you know...being a crafty type implies ALWAYS being busy!!! Apart from organising a craft collective (Craft Guerrilla),having a day job I also spend most of my free time making things. Yes,busy hands,busy mind!Or is that the other way around?
                    Someone asked...What was my craft obsession? I've just discovered needle felting and I'm absolutely having a great time with it.As far as calling it an obsession...hmmm,lets just say that the first thing I did this morning was make a miniture needle felted cat.
                    Apart from that I love just about all craft disciplines though my knitting is very basic.I can make a scarf!I like to learn new crafts and that's one of the main reasons why I created the Craft Guerrilla. Sharing craft skills is so rewarding,not just for the student but also as a teacher it's such a hoot especially when you hear "I always thought I hated sewing but actually it's pretty fun!" or "I made this...how incredible!"
                    I've been involved in a craft project for 5 years now making kawaii soft sculptures and I suppose that's what's lead me to meet up with other designer makers and the collective was born out of a need of finding other like minded people and also to find the best outlet for my creations. There are so many great forums, groups,etc where I have met some awesome people and to see just how much the craft movement has flurished is actually pretty inspiring.
                    I have heard about this forum but I hadn't realized just how well subscribed it was! Hooray Crafters of the world unite!!!
                    See you soon.
                    X

Comment

Thanks!

Also thanks for all the warm welcoming wishes!!! Crafters are such a lovely bunch of people!!!

Comment

Hi Craft Guerrilla and welcome to the forum
                        I'm impressed that you can knit a scarf...my attempts at knitting anything are pitiful

PS What are kawaii soft sculptures?

Comment

Working...
                        X