rick rack jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rick rack jewellery

Hi all, i come from Ottawa Canada. Just joined as a desperate attempt tp find a craft for my aging Mother. I am not a great crafter myself but as a daycare teacher I am always interested in children't crafts and now that my children are older I am slowly trying to get back into knitting and crocheting. my mother years ago in hospital, saw a lady making jewellry from rick rack. She would really like to try it as she says she has tons of the stuff. I have tried and tried and can't find any info on this craft. please help. cindy

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum! The people here are wonderful and although i myself can't really help you I'm sure someone will!

Was the jewellery beads? If so a post in the beads section may be woth while.

Any way have fun and good luck!
    ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
    My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Comment

does it look like this? http://www.wrights.com/class/kidscra...rrnecklace.htm
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

to goldy1

Oh my gosh, I am so excited. It sounds like what she is talking about. I can't wait to tell her. She lives 3 hours away and with no computer but it sounds like this might be it. She was excited to learn about this forum and did not know anything like this even existed. Even i am not that great on computers. Thank you so much. And thanks for the welcome.

Comment

rick rack jewellery

Well I spoke with my Mom since my last post. She is sure that the rick rack was sewn with a needle and thread at each point and gathered. problem is she can't remember if it was gathered on one side only or on both. Guess we can try it out and see.

Comment

Working...
          X