Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Blimey - just realised that we've been on the forums since January and never got around to introducing ourselves. Sorry about that guys & gals.

So here goes. Two of us, my wife Catherine - has been doing various crafts for years, used to do wedding cakes but has been concentrating on cards for the last couple of years. I'm David, only just getting into it and have recently started pyrography (which Catherine is also having a go at). Quite pleased with the results so far, will put some piccies up for comment once we hit 25 posts.

Have already done two craft fairs (Hi Diane) that we found through this site and have made some very good contacts and I'd like to think a few friends and Catherines cards are stocked at Shalamar Bazaar in Colchester (where I work).

The advice we've received has been very useful and we appreciate the time people take to give a good, knowledgeable answer. I've been on other forums (my day job is I.T) and some of the bitching that goes on is incredible so I'm pleased to see that it doesn't happen here.

We're based in Chelmsford and look forward to meeting some of you at fairs as time goes on.
    David & Catherine

Hello again Dave and Catherine and lovely to see you finally introducing yourselves!

I would just like to let other forum members know that you are two of the friendliest crafters I have met over the years and feel that I have known you both for a lot longer than the 3 months that it has actually been.

Huge from me and look forward to seeing you again soon (and chatting on here of course!)

oh and PS get the pyrography up and running as I don't have anyone doing that at my fairs!
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Hi Diane

Thanks for the kind words and whilst I don't go in for mutual back patting. I'd just like to say to the other forum members that I hope all the fairs that we attend are as well organised as the two we've been to with you. So if they haven't given you a go yet, then they should.

Cheers
      Dave
      David & Catherine

Comment

Working...
      X