Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handmade cards wanted

Hi all

We are a high end Property Search and Relocation agency and we would like to commission some handmade thank you cards which reflect our brand. We need these ASAP and if it works well, will also commission other cards in significant numbers (but we will allow enough time for them to be made!)

We are really looking for someone creative who can look at the cards we have produced to date and come up with new designs which reflect our brand values. Please contact me if you are interested and I will send you a copy of our Christmas card and rebrand card. We like simple but clever designs and would like to involve decoupage (where things are stuck on?). But it needs to be relevant. So we don't want swirls, because swirls are irrelevant to a new house. We have a skyline which incorporates our logo which we would like to be on the card.

If anyone is interested pls contact me and I will email you copies of the cards (not handmade) which we have produced in the past.

Thanks

Looked at your site but this is for selling property, where does the handmade card section fit into this criteria?

Comment

I have sent you a pm.

Emma.
      Paperbuzz
      Adding a little magic to your celebrations

www.noths.com/paperbuzz

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
        Looked at your site but this is for selling property, where does the handmade card section fit into this criteria?
        Carolee I think they want a business style thank you card to give to clients after a sale etc!
        Rach

Facebook
        Website
        Blog
        Folksy

Comment

Oh right that makes more sense now, is there another post that I missed?

Comment

Hi everyone

Thanks for your responses. Glamglass is right - we need thank you cards for people who help us in one way or another. We would also be interested to commission Christmas cards etc.

We have had a few responses, so thanks for those but we are really looking for someone who will look at our existing branding and cards and design something exclusively for us.

Anyone iterested should send me a pm in the first instance.

Many thanks again.

Comment

Could you post an pic or link to one of a card that you've had made in the past as an idea of what you are wanting?

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                Could you post an pic or link to one of a card that you've had made in the past as an idea of what you are wanting?
                I think they will be blocked from posting links due to only just joining!!
                Maybe they would need to ask someone to do this for them?
                Rach

Facebook
                Website
                Blog
                Folksy

Comment

have sent you a private message
                  www.sunrisecards.co.uk
                  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

I've pm'd you too
                    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Hello there,

My name is Christine, I have been making handmade greetings cards for over a year now.
                      I am assuming that you are looking for greetings cards in the form of "thank you"?
                      I could be of help?

Christine Woolgar

Comment

Hi Christine
                        Have a look at the date on the thread, this was a long long time ago! :-) Don't forget to pop into the introduce yourself bit of the forum :-)
                        Rach

Facebook
                        Website
                        Blog
                        Folksy

Comment

Working...
                        X