This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I'm new to toe forum and have a couple of questions but not sure where to post them?

Firstly how do i add a signature to my profile? I'm new to the whole forum thing and not sure how i do this - i've tried editing my profile but can't seem to see where I can add a link to my website address.

Also my main interest is making jewellery and tiaras but I have recently set up a secondary website selling jewellery making supplies. I have read your rules about not advertising on the forum and yet I have also seen under the beading sub folder lots of people with links to their own websites selling beads etc. I presume it would be OK for me to add my other website to my signature too? My main focus for being on the forum is to ask for advise on jewellery making when i get stuck and help others if I can when they get stuck but I'd like to add links to my sites (one for my handmade jewellery and tiaras and one for my bead supplies site) if possible too.

Thanks in advance for your help
    Last edited by Luby; 22-04-2010, 01:33 PM.
    Luby

Beadelicious
    Be Bold - Be Beautiful - Beadelicious
    Give us a shout - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Luby View Post
      Hi

I'm new to toe forum and have a couple of questions but not sure where to post them?

Firstly how do i add a signature to my profile? I'm new to the whole forum thing and not sure how i do this - i've tried editing my profile but can't seem to see where I can add a link to my website address.

Also my main interest is making jewellery and tiaras but I have recently set up a secondary website selling jewellery making supplies. I have read your rules about not advertising on the forum and yet I have also seen under the beading sub folder lots of people with links to their own websites selling beads etc. I presume it would be OK for me to add my other website to my signature too? My main focus for being on the forum is to ask for advise on jewellery making when i get stuck and help others if I can when they get stuck but I'd like to add links to my sites (one for my handmade jewellery and tiaras and one for my bead supplies site) if possible too.

Thanks in advance for your help
      Hi Luby

To add a signature you need to go into 'Settings' at the top righthand corner and you should then see 'Edit Signature' along the left side - just shout if you get stuck

And yes you can add both websites to your sig as they are both craft related and thank you for reading the rules (many don't)
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Don't worry -must have been having a moment. I have read the FAQs again and got it sussed I think

Thanks anyway
        xx
        Luby

Beadelicious
        Be Bold - Be Beautiful - Beadelicious
        Give us a shout - [email protected]

Comment

Hello to all who part of this Forum.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Wow - Swirly and catches? Would have never speculated heheheheh!!!!

Comment

Thanks for this. very helpful

Comment

Working...
                X