Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arts & Crafts Entrepreneurs Wanted To Rent A Space In Our New Arts And Crafts Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts & Crafts Entrepreneurs Wanted To Rent A Space In Our New Arts And Crafts Gallery

WHY NOT RENT A SPACE IN OUR NEW ARTS AND CRAFTS GALLERY IN THE HEART OF YORK

Art for Arts sake is an exciting new venture brought together by a consortium of arts and crafts makers in the region. We are looking to provide the ideal City centre location for any individuals that sell high quality interesting hand made arts and crafts. We are hoping to achieve this by offering the following services.

RENTS & LETTINGS PACKAGE
    • Short Term licence agreement
    • Floor space to display your products (However much you need)
    • Experienced sales staff
    • All rentals include business rates and service charges
    • All floor space is let on a 6 month licence agreement
    • Floor/wall space starting from only £20 per week

BENEFITS
    • City Centre location
    • Your products sold for you (so you don’t need to be there)
    • Only 10% commission on products sold
    • Mainland delivery service (We charge the customer)
    • Computerised Sales Ledgers and Stock Control
    • Rentals fully inclusive of business rates and service charges
    • Short term licence agreements
    • Open 364 days per year
    • Webpage listing on the Arts for Arts sake website
    • Immediate catchment area of 5.5 million adults all within 1 hour drive
    If you are interested in this project please make sure you register your interest with us. Your registration and comments will help us achieve the necessary funding we need and more importantly help us gain a better understanding of what you need to help your business grow.

Wow. now there's an offer........ I would be interested in that. though I think it may be too much for me. How much floor space would I get for £20 a week???????
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
    X