Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer fair 04/07/09

Hello

I am a member of the PTA committee for my daughters primary school which is based in Rawtenstall, Rossendale. We are having a summer fair to raise money for the school.

My friend Rachel and I are looking for people who would like a stall at the fair. The cost would be £5 for the pitch and 10% on everything you make on the day.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Lyn

Originally posted by Rachlyn View Post
    Hello

I am a member of the PTA committee for my daughters primary school which is based in Rawtenstall, Rossendale. We are having a summer fair to raise money for the school.

My friend Rachel and I are looking for people who would like a stall at the fair. The cost would be £5 for the pitch and 10% on everything you make on the day.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Lyn
    Is that make or take?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
      Is that make or take?

Jane
      Hi Hon,

I agree with Jane . . you need to be clear on this . . take would mean 10% of all sales during the day . . make would mean 10% of profit excluding all other costs.

Actually you might have been better to have specified a larger table fee . . you get your money up front then!

I did a craft fair once on these terms and it cost me a bloomin fortune and actually meant I made no profit on the day! Needless to say I haven't been back to that one since!
      Gloria

www.dichro-findings.co.uk
      Etsy Shop
      Artfire Shop
      dichro-findings blog

Comment

Hi All

10% on all sales

Lyn

Comment

Working...
        X