Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just found this forum and it looks very helpful
    I used to make UV reactive jewellery to sell at clubs and looking to start up again with a website and everything.
    Does anyone else here use fimo/polymer clay in their crafts? I find it very helpful sharing ideas and tips... seems you can never learn enough about fimo ^^

Nice to see yhou here. Sorry can't help, not my craft but someone will be along shortly who will be able to help.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too. I dont do jewellery either so cant help with fimo. Every attempt at making something with it ended up burnt in the oven!
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I've done that!! I'm terrible at remembering things, especially when a computer or book has my attention >.< white fimo goes really really weird if you burn it. one lot went almost see through with a burnt tinge.

Thanks for the welcome both of, much appreciated

Comment

HI and welcome, your UV jewellery sounds fab.
          Ive used fimo briefly but cant say that I can help with tips tho.
          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Are we allowed to look for craft suppliers on this forum? Just wanted to check if it was ok to post asking about what people sell or not? >.<
            If so, where do I post such things? If not, no worries!!

Comment

If you scroll down this page, at the end of the posts you will see a blue band headed Forum Jump, it is a drop down menu with all the different forum headings listed, just pick one most suited to your needs and click on "New Thread" and you are away.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X