Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi,

I'm new to making cards, and to be honest I love it though it is all quite new and confusing lol. I hope you can all help me with techniques and recommend some products for me. So far I have made decoupage and stamping cards, really want to learn everything there is to know.

Thanks and looking forward to chatting to you all.

Nichola xx

Hello and welcome to the forum. I wont be able to help with your card problems and questions but lots of other members will I am sure,

Hope you enjoy it here.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

A hello from me .
      Baby bibs with a difference...
      We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
      www.bibbledribble.co.uk
      http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

Hi there - welcome

I don't know the first thing about cards - but love receiving them.

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hello Nichola and to the forum

Comment

Hello!

I make cards - well actually I dabble in most crafty things lol! I think that cards are quite a personal thing, and everyone has their favourite techniques / tools / layouts so it is just a case of playing around and finding what you like doing really!

But there is definitely no wrong way of doing it!

Comment

Hello Nicola, Glad you found us! to the forum!
              Sarah

Comment

Hi Nichola, I enjoy making cards too, any help just ask and we'll all try and help as best we can. Looking forward to seeing your cards in a while, won't take you long to chat and swap ideas to 25 and then post your piccies
                Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

to the forum. Any questions and someone will be able to answer them!!!
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hiya

Hi Nichola.

Welcome! Great place for picking up tips, i have picked up so many already and have only been a member for about a week now.

Jo x
                    Joanna
                    Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

cards by design

Hi and i make cards and love doing it,i also do other crafts too. You will get as much help as you need here as everyone so friendly. Have only been here a short while myself but i am already hooked. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X