Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am afraid to write here

Hello,
    I did one mistake with my old ID here and lost that ID, please let me know can I being seller of marble stone handicrafts join this forum ? can I get help here to know ways to sell my handicrafts ?
    Thanks
    Munawar Hussain

Think maybe you need a mod to clarify. One should be along shortly.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Methinks all the mods are tucked up in their beds

To assist in the clarification, this is a crafts forum, advertising is not allowed. Perhaps you placed a link to your website within a post, or perhaps you "accidentally" advertised on your first post.

You will notice that many people have links to thier websites within their signature, this is allowed

Alternatively, you could send a private message to Mr Media and see if he banned you and why?
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Yes I tried to be smart in that post, I wrote my url in that post, and then mod banned my that id, I will appreciate if mod will post my that introduction letter after their edit in that, because it took me time to write that intro. my that id was "munawar5555"

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
        Methinks all the mods are tucked up in their beds

To assist in the clarification, this is a crafts forum, advertising is not allowed. Perhaps you placed a link to your website within a post, or perhaps you "accidentally" advertised on your first post.

You will notice that many people have links to thier websites within their signature, this is allowed

Alternatively, you could send a private message to Mr Media and see if he banned you and why?

Comment

Read the rules - you are NOT allowed to use this forum to sell things! If you persist, under whatever user ID you choose, you will always be banned.
          Last edited by Peter; 11-12-2008, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Yes I understand , I will not directly sell items here at forum, but forum peoples can help me to give ideas how I can sell in UK, actually I am new in UK Slough, and I dont know too many markets or exhibitions here, I came to know here car boot sale is famous, but I never tried that too as yet because last week came here.

Could I get help how I can do this kind of working while living in Slough ?

Also Can I put my Advertisement on this website ?

Comment

Working...
            X