Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There from a new member

Hi there,
    I have started to sell my baby nappy cakes and towel cakes through a few craft fairs around Lancashire and Cumbria. The feedback I get on my work has been great and a much needed boost.
    This is the first ever forum I have joined and am hoping to find other craft fairs through you guys.

I live in Manchester and as a start was wondering if any of you know of any Christmas fairs going on in either the greater Manchester Lancashire or Cumbria areas where it's not too late to book a stall?
    I have 3 booked for 22nd /29th/30th Nov but still have plenty of gifts made up to sell.
    The range of my handmade gifts are face cloth cup cakes right through to large wedding/event cakes and 4 tier nappy cakes.
    I have a holding page on the web but am hoping to have it developed into an online shop after Christmas.
    Thanks
    Anne

Hello and to the forum

Comment

Hi there. Theres lots of useful craft fair info on here.
      Baby bibs with a difference...
      We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
      www.bibbledribble.co.uk
      http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

Thanks so much

Thanks Caroline,
        Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.
        I have been reading some of the members threads and they look a friendly bunch.
        Regards
        Anne

Comment

Do you advertise on cars, if so I think I may have seen you the other day.

If you search on this forum there is one being held on the 6th December in Trafford Park, if you can't find it let me know and I will email you the details. I know the man who is running it still has some room, or he did yesterday anyway.

Louise
          Website
          WWW.CUTTINGCREATIONS.CO.UK

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cuttin...979559?ref=sgm

Comment

Hi Anne and to the board.

Pauline
            Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

from me too. Can't help with your queries but hope you find some answers soon
              www.beadlab.com

Comment

Thanks Louise

Hi Louise,
                Thanks for the lead.
                I would like the information for the one on the 6th if you have it.
                I do advertise on my van. I have had it 'graphically wrapped' (sign written in old money!!!) with pictures of my baby cakes. Maybe you have seen it.
                Cheers
                Anne

Comment

Hi Anne and to the forum...

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Welcome Anne, nice to see you here
                    Carol
                    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

hello &
                      My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Originally posted by MyUniqueGifts View Post
                        Hi there,
                        I have started to sell my baby nappy cakes and towel cakes through a few craft fairs around Lancashire and Cumbria. The feedback I get on my work has been great and a much needed boost.
                        This is the first ever forum I have joined and am hoping to find other craft fairs through you guys.

I live in Manchester and as a start was wondering if any of you know of any Christmas fairs going on in either the greater Manchester Lancashire or Cumbria areas where it's not too late to book a stall?
                        I have 3 booked for 22nd /29th/30th Nov but still have plenty of gifts made up to sell.
                        The range of my handmade gifts are face cloth cup cakes right through to large wedding/event cakes and 4 tier nappy cakes.
                        I have a holding page on the web but am hoping to have it developed into an online shop after Christmas.
                        Thanks
                        Anne

Hi and and also snap i make just about everything the same as you lol

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Hello Anne and to the forum.

Jo x
                          Things to make and do
                          Things to make and do's Facebook page
                          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi and from me too !!

Sara x
                            allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

Hello there and welcome to the forum! I am a cake topper maker so hopefully we will have lots in common and can share tips. I am also fairly new to forum but have been made to feel very welcome and its a lovely place to spend your time Hope to see lots of you
                              See my Happy Reflections wedding cake toppers and more at http://www.nikkisnoveltygifts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X