Tutbury Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutbury Castle

Hi again, is anyone on the forum doing the fair at Tutbury Castle this weekend. We will be there selling our photos, if anyone else is going to be there come and say hi to us. Spent the whole of today making christmas cards and bookmarks for it.

Hi
    I'm not doing the fair this weekend due to other commitments but I am in tutbury doing the 'lights on' festival on friday night and at sole revival the salon on the high street during saturday where they sell my handcrafted jewellery
    I craft, therefore I am!
    for hotfoiled cardmaking goodies
    www.fuchsiafairy.co.uk
    now Live get your supplies here

Comment

Tutbury was brilliant, really well organised by the people running it - Biddulph Craft Fairs. The place was an excellent location for a fair and I will certainly be doing them there again. Plus we sold loads.....yippee!

Comment

That's great! I was too late to do it this year but will certainly think about doing the event next year from what you've said.

Well done on making your millions!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

We have already booked with them again as they are doing a few fairs next year at the castle. They were really helpful and friendly too and nothing was too much trouble for them. I even think there may be a jousting contest at one of the fairs, but don't quote me on it!

Comment

Working...
          X