An hours work: do what you will :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An hours work: do what you will :-(

I just spent an hour answering folk, and you closed the thread.
    It seems I never made the 25.
    Do what you will.

Originally posted by RhinosoRoss
    I've just looked back to see what I missed and found you've closed the thread! Pest! I hadn't finished addressing the exponentially increasing number of things that needed answering! Clearly all that's left is to sulk... (in a manly way)...

Originally posted by Peter View Post
    Honey.................I didn't close it - Woodtattoos did. In a manly sort of way...............sweetie.
    What?! But he was being friendly! Umph...
    Well, there's no point sulking in front of a tattooist: they're infinitely patient and spend all day hurting people... or is he not Mr.Wood the Tattooist but, in fact, a carver of wood... either way he has skills with sharp tools so I'd better un-sulk. And since he must have objected to me answering all my fan-mail in multiple threads I'd better answer in one thread: so near and yet so far :-(

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
    Hello Rhino and to the forum.

You should be careful - you might just cut yourself one day with that razor-sharp wit of yours.

Originally posted by urbtaf View Post
    More likley to bruise his lips, blowing his trumpet that hard
    Mmmmm: bruised lips... They're actually from being such a passionate kisser, the stamina I've developed over the years simply allow me to blow harder and longer, and the pain? Well, some things are worth it.

Originally posted by Alexis View Post
    Hi there - I am new to this forum but offer a welcome too.
    p.s. although I am in Kent now I come from Cov - just down the road from where you are!
    cheers
    That's like saying, "We could have been friends, but now I've got some distance between us"! Now I'm sad.

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post

I've just noticed in your tags you've put loveliestmanever!

Don't know whether to be shocked or laugh!
    What's your problem? My mother and wife both say it's true, so it must be!

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
    OMG loveiestmanever That's a very very strange .............
    That's coming from someone called 'sunshine'! I am cosier and happier and fluffier than all of you, so there! (subject to the following terms and conditions)...

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
    Has this bloke just come along to wind everyone up;
    As I've said, I'm being held captive by Peter and lots of fluffy people (some who openly admit to knitting) and only wanted to pass through and share something I made for everyone and they won't let me go. Some prod me and laugh at me and others are queueing up and paying to watch: it's embarrassing, save me!

or is he serious?
    Everything I write is deadly serious: it's on the Internet, so its all certifiable...

It's not another one of your alter egos is it, Mr Pink Pinkerton?
    Absolutely: that's me! Only I may have suffered some insomnia regarding everything I've said and done in the past...
    Actually, I went to a coffee morning in halifax and discovered that Louise88's OH isn't Basil Brush at all - it's an imposter. And Pete used to have an avatar of Tommy Walsh from Groundforce up, but now he's put something really rude up to scare me...
    I'm also trying to work out if CupCakeMummy is the mummy of CupCake or not...

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
    Well it's keeping me entertained just before I go to bed, so

Elinor (not really a cupcake, but I do make great muffins)
    x
    Bring me muffins! I want muffins! (now I'm gong to bed and my tummy will be rumbling all night just because you have muffins and I don't). See how cruel you all are?!

Originally posted by BeadsbyLili View Post
    Come on in .... and maybe more 'Ding ding - Round 2'...?

It seems like you are certainly going to colour up some of the threads on here RR.
    Unfortunately that's my problem: I don't have time to find out what existing posts are really like :-/

Originally posted by Daisy & Me View Post
    This is the funniest, weirdest, most peculiar thread I've ever read (apart from, perhaps, Rhino's other one?) Have I mistakenly put some wild mushrooms in my tea again?

Anyway RhinosoRoss, from us too - glad you're sticking around, I like your sense of humour...!
    LOL - thanks! ...I think...

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
    A wary from me.
    Aha! Someone I can say, "BOO!" to: I love that!

I noticed your other post but decided to sit back and watch rather than take part.
    Wimp! (Or very wise and professional: time will tell...)

I hope you stick around and play nice.
    It's already been made clear that I am "LoveiestManEver" but, for all that, still 'a man'

You bring a little humour to the forum which is great!
    From your end, but I'm having a horrible time!
    You all have muffins and coffee and I can't even post a picture!

However people are on here for other reasons than a bit of fun. To learn is one great reason.
    I'm not sure that last sentence is a real one, but anyway: I'm the best teacher in the world! You'll love me: honest! And fun is an anathema to me
    so I promise to be utterly formal and precise (I work in the nuclear industry: if I type a comma instead of a dot in a list of desimal numbers, everyone dyes).

And to get together with a group of like minded people.
    Well, that's really alienated me again :-(
    Anyone else here got my brain?
    Come on, someone must have it...

I just hope you dont turn the whole thing sour! Happy posting!
    I'm a drop in the ocean: utterly insignificant and will be forgotten in the blink of a link.
    If I ever make anything good enough to sell, I'll want to keep it!

http://mines.lumpylumpy.com/Electron...xNet/index.php

Does RhinosoRoss win Top Rant Of The Month?
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

OMG not another thread!
      I've got competition for my trouble causing

Your first two threads were closed to prevent riots, and you keep coming back for more!

Originally posted by RhinosoRoss View Post
      That's coming from someone called 'sunshine'! I am cosier and happier and fluffier than all of you, so there! (subject to the following terms and conditions)...
      I thought rhinos were grey, and wrinkly, not fluffy!?

Lol

p.s I didn't see you at that coffee morning!? lol
      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by Bea View Post
        Does RhinosoRoss win Top Rant Of The Month?
        Beats my rant about the bag lady!
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I never thought I would come across someone odder than my mother in law, you win hands down.
          Vendi..Verdi..Visa...
          I came..I saw..I shopped

Comment

LOL.......answer this post and you will have reached that long for magic number of 25 !!!!! yaaaaaaaaaa

Oh and from me too.

Pauline
            Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh I hope your photos are worth seeing after all this

( and I thought I could waffle,lol)
              Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
              my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
              my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Never, ever, have I come across a more self indulgent poster than this one! How much more drivel has he got in his armoury before he starts to repeat himself incessantly? I am seriously thinking of starting a poll to see how many forum members are getting a little weary of this onslaught........................it's like being abused by a syrup butty!

Comment

Never, ever, have I come across a more self indulgent poster than this one! How much more drivel has he got in his armoury before he starts to repeat himself incessantly? I am seriously thinking of starting a poll to see how many forum members are getting a little weary of this onslaught........................it's like being abused by a syrup butty!
                  Heeheeheehee
                  There speaks a no-nonsense Yorkshireman!
                  Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Originally posted by knitnstitchsue View Post
                    Heeheeheehee
                    There speaks a no-nonsense Yorkshireman!
                    .................from Manchester. I'm only here to educate the masses............sort of missionary work!

Comment

Originally posted by RhinosoRoss View Post
                      (I work in the nuclear industry: if I type a comma instead of a dot in a list of desimal numbers, everyone dyes).
                      Dyes what?
                      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Count me as bored!
                        Cynthia
                        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

am I the only one who finds these threads by Rhino very amusing?
                          www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

.................from Manchester. I'm only here to educate the masses............sort of missionary work!
                            Well, it's obvious that you were meant to live amongst the down-to-earth, straight-talking Yorkshire folk! Bet you fit right in.
                            Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
                              am I the only one who finds these threads by Rhino very amusing?
                              they do amuse me in a cringing kinda way....you know like watching your Granny dance to the cheeky girls with her dress round her waist

(lol not that my Gran ever did but you know what I mean, you don't want to look and laugh but you have too)

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
                              my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
                              my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X