This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come in number two!

Hello, my name's Ross and I come from, well all over England, really... but currently roam the fibre optics of Leamington Spa.

I prefer to think of myself as crafty rather than arty, people think it's braver because you have to sit with people who knit without feeling scared.

I'm not a very nice person, even though everyone else will try to tell you otherwise. I'm not comfortable with soft-furnishings and have a mild phobia of knitting but otherwise am perfectly house-trained.

As far as crafts are concerned, I'm competent in many fields, particularly those involving paper, wood, sparks, water, rope, leather, sticks and swords, but utterly incapable of anything involving balls and plaster is evil (but not as evil as tomatoes).
    I seem to be able to play most musical instruments and consequently lack any focus there.

Most of my time and effort goes into making modifying and mending things and people (especially if they don't want to be fixed - because that's more fun).

I'm an obsessive problem solver: the best way to hurt me is to tell me something is impossible - and that's what my employers use me for.

Mostly I like to share: Ideas, tricks and tips, hugs and juices like anyone else; and that's what brought me here (the former not the latter). I hadn't planned on doing anything much here beyond a quick sharing post but have been imprisoned and held captive by a band of renegades with misleadingly pretty girly user-names or 'aunty'-this and 'cupcake'-that... Actually it turns out they're all crazy bikers eager to learn about bdsm from each other, which is all very disturbing, but I suppose macrame and leatherwork have to meet somewhere... It was them that forced me to write all this: at needlepoint.

One day I hope to be able to share some of the things I've made over the past hundred years or so and hope to be inspired by the creations of others here once I've figured out how to use such a forum correctly and without being prodded too much.

Until that day, I'm doomed to waste my life at a keyboard when I could be sharing something useful... Oh well,
    love and hugs
    Rhino
    xxx
    If I ever make anything good enough to sell, I'll want to keep it!

http://mines.lumpylumpy.com/Electron...xNet/index.php

It's like reading a novel!!

If I hadn't read the other thread I'd be completely baffled

Stacey - Babe who is no longer cooking!!

Comment

Hello Rhino and to the forum.

You should be careful - you might just cut yourself one day with that razor-sharp wit of yours.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Nice to see you.
        After your intro what can I add. I hope you enjoy it here. We will do our best to entertain you as I feel you will us.

p.s. Forgot to mention I am just down the road from you. Rugby
        Last edited by Critchley; 17-11-2008, 09:03 PM.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Glad you're staying! You really make me chuckle
          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Oh god...........................not another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
              Still recovering from the last one?

Comment

lol a much better intro hello and welcomexxx

try a free graze box use code 5THR7LB www.graze.com

Comment

Not really Louise, I got ignored once I began to feather ruffle................and more feathers than a well stocked duck pond were being preened. I wish I had deleted the thread after 3 posts like I was going to!

Comment

Much my feeling!!
                    Cynthia
                    http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hi there - I am new to this forum but offer a welcome too.
                      p.s. although I am in Kent now I come from Cov - just down the road from where you are!
                      cheers

Comment

Not really Louise, I got ignored once I began to feather ruffle................and more feathers than a well stocked duck pond were being preened. I wish I had deleted the thread after 3 posts like I was going to!
                        I've just looked back to see what I missed and found you've closed the thread! Pest! I hadn't finished addressing the exponentially increasing number of things that needed answering! Clearly all that's left is to sulk... (in a manly way)...
                        If I ever make anything good enough to sell, I'll want to keep it!

http://mines.lumpylumpy.com/Electron...xNet/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by RhinosoRoss View Post
                          I've just looked back to see what I missed and found you've closed the thread! Pest! I hadn't finished addressing the exponentially increasing number of things that needed answering! Clearly all that's left is to sulk... (in a manly way)...
                          Honey.................I didn't close it - Woodtattoos did. In a manly sort of way...............sweetie.

Comment

I've just noticed in your tags you've put loveliestmanever!

Don't know whether to be shocked or laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                              Hello Rhino and to the forum.

You should be careful - you might just cut yourself one day with that razor-sharp wit of yours.

More likley to bruise his lips, blowing his trumpet that hard

Comment

Working...
                              X