Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in the right place?

Hi I'm Suzy, just registered.

I am creating my own website after being on Ebay for 4 years. I am selling British And European designer baby toys, clothes and accessories, bought not made (I wish!)

Does anyone know of any forthcoming craft/gift fairs in the Northwest who allow bought items to exhibit? Or are generally only REAL crafters allowed? Am I in the wrong place?

Any information, advice or comments would be appreciated.

Thankyou.

Hi...the only thing I can suggest is for you to try your local school fair. community gala's,, hospice fairs that type of thing. as I think most craft fairs want only crafters.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Thanks for that.

Comment

Hi Suzy

Most craft fairs want UK handmade crafts, but planing ahead for next year, I'd suggest contacting your local Tourist Info centre to find out when the summer shows, flower shows and agriculatural shows etc are on. Usually these types of show have both a craft tent for hand made things, but also have areas in the show where bought in items can be sold.

Debbie
        www.beadservice.net
        On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Hello Suzy and to the forum.

Jo x
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hello and
            MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741