Been up to much???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been up to much???

Hello everyone, just wanted to re-introduce myself as it's been a very long time since I was on the forum. Sorry for disappearing on you. A lot has gone on since I was last here, hence why I disappeared for a bit but pleased to say I'm back.

My mosaics have taken a back seat for a while but I'm hoping to start up again properly after xmas. Shut my ebay shop over the summer but hoping to open it again in the new year. Don't even know what the seller fees are on there any more so hope I don't get a big shock!

Looking forward to re-meeting and meeting you all again.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Hello and back
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Hi Katieanne and welcome back to the forum. I reckon you'd consider me a newbie then as I wasn't around before you disappeared.

And as for ebay . . . . . you better be sitting down when you look up about their new fees! So many of the forum members have closed their shops over the last few months because of the new fees.
      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hi sure you'd have me down as a newbie too, although I feel very comfy here and at home!!
        www.littlebead.blogspot.com
        www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Hi Katianne,
          Nice to see you back, look forward to seeing some more of your mosaic work soon.
          Amanda
          xx

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Gosh, you're not wrong about ebay - £14.99 a month, what hapened to £6? How do they justify that? Might have to rethink how to market my work! I'm guessing there are a few threads on this one so will have a look through the forum.
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Katianne and back, wondered where you'd got to it's good to see you again .
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hola, and welcome back
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

welcome

Welcome and Hi

Mark x
                  Mark
                  Beads, Charms, Findings & Beaded jewellery - Jersey Craft Shop

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marksallai/

Comment

back, Katianne, and good luck with your craft ventures when you restart. I'm pretty sure that a certain website may no longer be the best place for us crafters to sell due to their recent changes as described by everyone else on here!

Si.
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

Welcome back
                      Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                      My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                      My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

back
                        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                          back, Katianne, and good luck with your craft ventures when you restart. I'm pretty sure that a certain website may no longer be the best place for us crafters to sell due to their recent changes as described by everyone else on here!

Si.
                          Yes, just been having a look at some previous threads and posts. Looks like it's back to the drawing board for me! Will be checking out your blog too!
                          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Welcome back. I've been dipping in and out of it all lately too.

Good look with your new ventures!
                            Natalie
                            website blog

Comment

back from me too!

Comment

Working...
                              X