Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new member

hi there

joined five minutes ago and trying to find way around site and realised ive already done something wrong i havnt put my name to show who i am only my email address is shown so can someone help and tell me where to put right
    somewhere along i did see a "Peter" is he the boss if so please send him to direct me around i have noticed that you already have a "Jeannette" so perhaps i better use another name alais "nettles"
    thank you
    jeannette

Hello and

Peter is one of the moderators, they keep a check on people who abuse the forum, and sort them out. I'm not sure how you go about changing your name, I don't know if the 'mods' can do it or if you have to contact 0103media (the administrator).

Hope this helps
    MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Oh dear. That's me getting earache for the forseeable future. The admin is 0103media Jeannette, so if you pm him he will be able to change your user name. I am only here to annoy and ban people...................or so it is reported.

Comment

New

I DO LIKE TO LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION IF ONLY BY DEFAULT SORRY
        AND THANKS FOR THE WELCOME HOPE I CAN BRING SOMETHING TO THE FORUM AND HOPE NOT TO GET BANNED PROMISE I WILL BEHAVE

JEANNETTE

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
          Oh dear. That's me getting earache for the forseeable future. The admin is 0103media Jeannette, so if you pm him he will be able to change your user name. I am only here to annoy and ban people...................or so it is reported.
          lol

Hi & to the madhouse
          Sarah

Comment

Have lots of fun !

Comment

Hi and from another Janette, yes just send a PM to 0103Media and he'll get your username changed might take a few days depending on how busy he is. I like your choice of 'nettles' that was one of my nicknames along with netty when I was younger

PS. Just a friendly bit of advice, using capitals is seen as shouting on the internet.
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

nattynet
                thanks for the welcome i have seen your name around and guessed you were a neat name.

just been told about the caps thing i feel bad and apologise didnt know that was the case

jeannette

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

just been told about the caps thing i feel bad and apologise didnt know that was the case

jeannette
                  No need to apologise and please don't feel bad, we live and we learn Hope you find the forum as fun and helpful as the rest of us (including loads of Nets).
                  Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hello Jeanette and to the forum

Comment

Hello Jeanette and to the forum.

Jo x
                      Things to make and do
                      Things to make and do's Facebook page
                      Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi Jeanette welcome to the craft forum
                        for all your paper & card needs visit www.ideasinpaper.co.uk

Comment

Hi there, to the forum
                          "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                          Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                          Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Hello Jeannette and to the forum..

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Working...
                            X