Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi all

This is really a call for help.... I cracked my partners 32 year old coffee mug! It is a STONE WARE KILN CRAFT ENGLAND mug with a squirrel motif.

Can anyone help me find another...I don't want to spend the rest fo my life travelling second hand junk shops!!!

Thanks
    Crackedsquirrel

Oh no! Does your partner know yet? Maybe Ebay would have one?

Comment

Creeping about the house

Hi

Tried Ebay and Google....looked through 8,000 images of mugs, cups and other things that should never have come up in the search!

PS when they say 100 of 65,000 search results....I can only ever find about 8,000 results....how sad am I?

Thanks for the reply
      Crackedsquirrel

Comment

Oh, poor you, I bet you feel terrible! I know there are places that deal in discontinued ceramics where you can register what you're looking for - I'll try to find you some details if I can.
        Littleted62

http://littletedcards.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pity about the mug!

KilnCraft make blank mugs which other firms/individuals buy and apply transfers (dyesub etc.) - try looking for someone who does personalised mugs as s/he may have a squirrel pic.

Is it a squirrel shape or a photo style pic like this ?
          ElaineJ soap and other stuff
          website
          blog

Comment

Thanks Littleted62 and ElaineJ

There are some really talented people on this site. It is a print of a squirrel which I have tried to upload but even though it says I have 75kb or so for a jpg my image of 17kb is to large.

don't understand, probably need to read T&Cs

Thanks
            Crackedsquirrel

Comment

Put it into your Album in your profile and we can see it there (you have to make more posts and get to 25 to be able to put a pic in your posts)
              ElaineJ soap and other stuff
              website
              blog

Comment

Thanks

Thanks I'll do that

Comment

Working...
                X