Hi Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody

Hi Just wanted ti introduce myself. I just found this forum by chance and am delighted to find lots of like minded crafters!! I love all kinds of crafts, and have tried most things at this stage, my favourite pastimes are knitting and cross-stitch, I have a passion for shabby chic and prim/rustic crafts at the moment, I hope to make new friends and learn lots! If anyone knows where I can purchase rusty tin hearts and stars please let me know .

Hello & Country Rustic Crafts are my passion too!
    Sarah

Comment

Hi Sarah,
      just took a quick sneaky peek at your web site and it is lovely, are you busy? Have you had your web shop for long? I am in the process of setting up a new web site at the moment and wonder whether it will take off, I live in the west of Ireland it is a truly beautiful place and I am a self employed florist, do you make alot of things yourself? (i dont suppose you know where I can get my hands on some rusty tin hearts & Stars??

Comment

Hello and to the forum, can't wait to see your website.

Comment

Hello and to the forum.

Jo x
          Things to make and do
          Things to make and do's Facebook page
          Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hi and . Nice to see you here.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hello and to the forum. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Hello again moemac,

Thankyou for saying those lovely things, my site is very new and its really exciting for me at the moment. I would certainly say thats the path to take, I too am on the look out for more tin stars etc I will let you know as soon as I find them...
                  speak soon I hope
                  Sarah

Comment

Morning Everybody!!
                    Thanks for making me feel so welcome, I stayed up half the night reading old posts mostly with christmas ideas so I am getting into making snowman soup and such this week! It will probably be the new year before my website is up and running I do have another couple of websites that I am working on so I am kept busy trying to get them up and working properly , one of them is for my wedding flowers that I do and the other one is a wedding directory for Ireland. I have three children, aisling age 9, pronounced Ash-Ling, Aoife age 6 Pronounced eee-fa, and sean almost 2, so everything else comes after that!! Nice to hear from you again Sarah do you make your own soap it looks good enough to eat!!

Comment

Hello and
                      MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Hello & , you sound like a very busy lady!! I hope you realise that the forum is very addictive, so, you'll have a lot less time for everything else
                        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
                          Hello & , you sound like a very busy lady!! I hope you realise that the forum is very addictive, so, you'll have a lot less time for everything else
                          You are so right....I am addicted lol I love this forum its so friendly
                          Sarah

Comment

Bonjour & !

I'm new here today, myself, but I can already feel the family type atmosphere - mind you, you don't know my family - phew!

Have a great time!

Happy days!

Vin
                            Never underestimate the power of a minority who cherish the vision of a just and gentle world

Comment

hi and

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Working...
                              X