Glassy greetings from the Marches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glassy greetings from the Marches!

Hi! My name is Diana Arseneau and I'm a lampworker, jewellery designer and also teach beginner bead making courses.

I've been looking for some time to find a good forum where craftspeople hang out and am happy to have found this one!

I live in Wales, close to the Herefordshire border. I melt my glass in my garage and also at Exemplar Glass in Leominster where I teach my classes. My friend Jane, who is Exemplar, also teaches fusing and stained glass courses.

Glass is just wonderful stuff! I've loved it since I was a child and am always amazed at what it can do and that I'm able to do it.

I was born in Philadelphia in the USA, but lived many years in Germany. I've been in the UK for nearly four years.

Nice to get to meet you all!

Hello.
    Ive been interested in glass beads lately.Il be looking at your sites!!
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Herefordshire hey...

Used to go to school in Herefordshire, the other end worcestershire side..

Anyway welcome to the forums

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Thank you!

Thanks for the welcome! Please, Seahorse, have a look at the sites and if there is anything I can help you with, answer, etc., please let me know!

You know, I don't really know the other side of Herefordshire that well, the east of Hereford part. But I'm a pretty good tourist information source on the western side! I work a couple of days a week in a deli where a lot of tourists stop and I'm always giving them travel tips.

Comment

Working...
        X