Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please come and sell your crafts.

Hello everyone,

My name is Stuart and last week I put my 1st thread onto this site, regarding a craft fair I am organising. So far I have only had one person who is definitely interested.

The craft fair is being held at St Hilda's Hall, Courtrai Road, Crofton Park, London, SE4 on 1st November 2008 at 12.30pm till 5pm.

I need to fill 20 + tables and at the moment I think I have got about 5 tables filled. The tables are 5 foot long tressles and are going to be £20 each or £35 for two.

The hall is very big with alot of wall space and plenty of electrical sockets.

This is the first craft fair I have organised and I know I can make it a success. My wife Jen is a jewellrey designer and it is because of her that I am organising this fair.

I keep reading and hearing from crafters that you find it hard to find fairs so here is one that I hope some of you will be interested in.

There are two mainline stations close to the venue, Honor Oak Park and Crofton Park each within 5 mins walking distance it is also on a main bus route for the 122, 171, P4, P12 and 172 buses.

Some of you maybe wary regarding promotion and things but I will be doing leaflet drops myself in the month leading up to the event, posters will be in local shops and pubs and it will also be advertised in the SE4 magazine and local paper.

This area is very trendy with alot of artists, musicians and actors living around here and I am sure you will sell your wares.

Please give it ago, because I may have to think about cancelling it if I don't get a better response by the end of September.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.
    Best wishes,
    Stuart

I'm in - my first foray into craft fairs!
    Cheers,
    Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
    Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
      I'm in - my first foray into craft fairs!
      Good luck with it!

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Hello, I live way too far away to take part but good luck with the craft fair.

Jo x
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

ahh, I live too far away as well, but good luck with it, I'm sure it'll be a success - don't give up as there are loads of people looking for fairs, just give them time to find you!

Visit my blog!
          http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
          www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

I live too far a way as well - but just wanted to wish you good luck.

Pauline
            Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Working...
            X