Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Wrapped Up Festive Fair

Hello All

My name is Faye and I'm the Senior Arts Officer for Test Valley Borough Council in Andover, Hampshire. I'm planning a Festive Craft Fair called Wrapped Up at The Lights, our arts and entertainment venue in Andover. It's planned for Sunday 30th November, 10am - 4pm. Tables are highly accessible at £30, and deadline for applications is the 29th September.

This is an ideal opportunity to seel your work to the general public, we hope to make it a festive event with some music, mice pies and mulled wine and there will be some creative workshops alongside the event for families to take part in.

For more details on the venue and an application form please get in touch on 01264 368844 or email [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you

Faye

Originally posted by FayeBradley View Post
    ... a festive event with some music, mice pies and mulled wine...
    Mmmm, mice pies!

I will check to see if I'm available and get in touch. I really should start planning my festive events soon!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

to the forum! Can't wait to try out those mice pies....!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi and

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

Very very !
          http://www.by-julia.com

Comment

Working...
          X