Hi my names Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my names Jan

Having just read a thread from Barbie complaining that nobody welcomed her (I didn't expect anyone to) I thought I would introduce myself.
    My names Jan I live near Poole in Sunny Dorset and have been cardmaking for 5 years. I saw Dawn Bibbey on QVC and thought I could do that and the rest as they say is history.
    I don't have a lot of time but I love making the cards and it certainly keeps me out of trouble. I work and also have 2 dogs and a husband to look after.
    Jan x

Originally posted by JAN55
    Having just read a thread from Barbie complaining that nobody welcomed her (I didn't expect anyone to) I thought I would introduce myself.
    Lol ...

And welcome

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

My wife says just look after the dogs - the husband can manage! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        I could have done with a bit of card making today! Couldn't find a Good Luck card, only for L drivers. It's for someone opening a shop.
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

I've been trying to find a 'bon voyage' card for a retired lady going on a cruise. The nearest I found was 'sorry you're leaving to have your baby'...........................I phoned her instead........

Comment

Hi Jan

Welcome to the forum, I'm new too and don't really know where to start!

I enjoy cardmaking too, I have being crafting now for just over 2 years. I have taken the plunge and have opened my own online shop to keep me busy! I have 2 little boys aged 10mths and 3 years
            Jenny

www.rainbowcrafting.com
            for all your arts and crafting supplies

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the welcome and goodluck Jen with your shop.
              Jan x

Comment

Working...
              X