X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there :0)

Hi Craft forum

A little about me:
    I'm 28 soon, UK, 1 baby girl (8 half months old) & 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd (last lol), I work from home & I own with my OH a very successful parenting forum (no I'm not here to spam ...)

Why I'm here:
    I found you through Google one of my many searches looking for some supplies & this site looks very interesting & pretty active so maybe my long searches on Google coudl end here *I say hoping lol* so I have joined.

Thought I would say hi first but admit I am little confused *blush* so could someone point me in the right direction where I am allowed to ask where people recommend to buy (after blank card supplies - have seen some outragous prices or websites none user friend
    *sigh*).

MissyMe. Nice to see you here. If you scroll to bottom of this page you will see a blue bar labelled Forum Jump. It drops a window with endless choices, depending what you want to discuss. Go into your chosen forum and open a new thread for a new subject. Does all that make sense. If not someone else will be along to correct me in a short while.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi Critchley

I have found the cards section but don't want to ask where to buy if I shouldn't - originally I seen sponsor links to suppliers but have had a better nose round & I believe I may be safe to ask lol

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You will find everyone helpful and very willing to share information.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X