How do I find my replies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find my replies?

Hello againI'm a newbie, but as I'm not very computer literate (!) I can't find a quick way to find my replies (I eventually do, but in such a roundabout way). Am I missing something obvious? I'm sure I am, so sorry for being a bit slow, and hope someone can enlighten me! Many thanks.

Do you mean other members replies to your questions?

Or your responses?

Comment

Replies....

Yes Tip Top, I mean replies to my questions, especially if I've just logged on and want to bring my own questions up (now that I think about it, I do this is a 'long' way too) - I suppose basically what I'm asking is when I first log on, what is the quickest way to read my threads and any replies I may have received. You can tell I'm new to this forum lark, can't you!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs shneebly View Post
        Yes Tip Top, I mean replies to my questions, especially if I've just logged on and want to bring my own questions up (now that I think about it, I do this is a 'long' way too) - I suppose basically what I'm asking is when I first log on, what is the quickest way to read my threads and any replies I may have received. You can tell I'm new to this forum lark, can't you!
        I'm a bit like that, fumbling in the dark. I just click on "New Posts" and it lists everyones posts since I was last on. You can pick out yours from there and at the same time spot anything else that looks interesting. Hope that helps a bit.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Down the left hand side if the envelope has got a wonky arrow on it, it means you've typed something in there too...I think?!
          Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

I didn't know that Nettie thanks.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs shneebly View Post
              Hello againI'm a newbie, but as I'm not very computer literate (!) I can't find a quick way to find my replies (I eventually do, but in such a roundabout way). Am I missing something obvious? I'm sure I am, so sorry for being a bit slow, and hope someone can enlighten me! Many thanks.

If you click on your own name you get a load of options includes post by yourself OR other members too

Hope that helps.

to the forum.. I was born in worcestershire btw

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Does all that help?!!

Comment

That's great - thanks for all the suggestions!!

Comment

If I want to find if there are any responses to a question I've asked, I usually use the option that searches for threads I've started.

Otherwise, I click on my username and look for all my own posts which jogs my memory of the threads that I want to catch up on.

Si.
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X