Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So good to find a UK craft forum!

Hi everyone!

I'm Vonnie, I'm 26 and live near Glasgow with my husband, three children, three cats, two turkeys, 20-odd chickens and far far too much craft stuff. I'm pretty happy to turn my hand to most things but I tend to knit more than anything else.

I'm off to have a nosy around and see what you lot are making. I'm so happy to find a UK-based forum
    www.blottedcopybook.co.uk

Welcome Vonnie, there is certainly a lot of information here.

Sally

Comment

Welcome Vonnie.....................I have two cats who are very interested in the bit about 20 chickens...............

Comment

Welcome Vonnie - keep those chickens away from Peter's cats. Hope you enjoy the forum. There is lots of info and everyone very friendly and helpful. Happy searching.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

to you Vonnie. We all know what you mean about "Too much craft stuff" Its a disease we all suffer from. My DH keeps threatening a Garage Sale!!!
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from another Glasgow dweller and fellow chicken lover

I had 5 chickens at one point but now live in a flat....

AT the time I had 5 chickens I also had 2 cats

One cat stayed away, the other could not resist, but the chicken won the fight!
            www.beadlab.com

Comment

to the Forum... hope you enjoy your time here!

Si.
              Wood Tattoos
              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
              Facebook
              Flickr
              Twitter

Comment

Hi Vonnie ive just joined too, very nice to find a Uk craft forum.

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                . We all know what you mean about "Too much craft stuff" Its a disease we all suffer from.
                I thought it was only me! who sits here surrounded with storage box upon storage box, you have made me feel so much better i can sleep at night now.

Comment

Thank you for your welcomes!

Peter - I have three cats of my own, all of whom are now scared of the hens after being chased around the garden. If your cats think they're hard enough, though..?

Pebbles - nice one! Where in Glasgow are you? I'm in East Kilbride
                  www.blottedcopybook.co.uk

Comment

Hi Vonnie, from me too! x

Comment

Hi Vonnie and welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by For Sale View Post
                      I thought it was only me! who sits here surrounded with storage box upon storage box, you have made me feel so much better i can sleep at night now.
                      Wow - you have storage boxes???? I can't afford them cos I spend all my money on beads.

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
                      Peter - I have three cats of my own, all of whom are now scared of the hens after being chased around the garden. If your cats think they're hard enough, though..?
                      Now that could be an amusing sport to watch!
                      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

to the forum!
                        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
                        X