Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,
    Just joined the forum. I am a 55 yeard old granny to Jay who is two, I love all things crafty especially crochet ( just finishes a 6ft diam. shawl for a friends daughter) and card making. I combing a love of cross stich with card making. I also enjoy Gardening, bird watching and stamp collecting - all those genteele things in life! Pity I have to work, life would be so much nicer if I didn,t - more time for the hobbies.
    Best wishes to all
    Cha

Hello Cha and welcome. We have a few things in common, card making, gardening and bird watching. I'm pretty new on here and still reading my way through all the topics, everyones galleries and web sites are lovely to look through. Brilliant advice too from everyone and the atmosphere is lovely....enjoy
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Hello & , I'm just wondering what you do in your spare time? lol.
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Hello Cha and to the forum. We are a friendly bunch here, I'm sure you will soon feel right at home.
        Jo x
        Things to make and do
        Things to make and do's Facebook page
        Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Cha. Nice to see you. You have fairly varied interests. I like gardening too. I mostly quilt together with other fabric orientated crafts.
          A little older than you - I am retired and thoroughly enjoy it.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi there and from me too !!

Sara x
            allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

and Croeso from Wales! I love to crochet too amd my most recent project was crocheting with carrierbags! It has an interesting effect but very very time consuming for small item I achieved.......a multi colour pencil pot. Its a pity our summer weather's been so wet, we've a constant war going on with slugs and snails! and plants either being almost blown away or drowned!
              Regards,
              Txx

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
                Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi and
                  www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Working...