Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from a little bit cloudy today, Kent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a little bit cloudy today, Kent!

Hi everyone
    Just thought I would introduce myself, been crafting quite a while yet still have trouble gaining inspiration and often get crafter's block :-( But love crafting have done it quite a few years now and have met many lovely crafters to become friends. Thought I would join this forum to broaden my horizons.
    Look forward to chatting to you all

to the forum. Is there any craft you particularly do/enjoy?
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

or as we say in Wales.....Croeso!
      I'm at home presently, recovering from surgery. Due to an infection I'm being visited by district nurse daily . However, I've been thoroughly enjoying trying some new crafts, quilting and embellishing, and crocheting with carrierbags as I'm a very keen recycler. The biggest problem now is that the house has become very untidy, mostly due to me and my craft clutter and books magazines etc. as I can't bend or lift its awkward to tidy up. I think the nurses will be sending an Occupational Therapist before to long to encourage me to tidy up!!!! I'm glad that you have joined the forum...its so helpful and enjoyable and motivating. Have you any favourite crafts?
      regards,
      Txxx

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will gain some inspiration here.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome from another crafter from Kent!
          http://www.folksy.com/shops/silvermoss

http://silvermoss.blogspot.com/

Comment

Unblock

Hello,
            Welcome to the forum, hope you get unblocked. Just try to keep a flow going by doing something creative every day and not worrying if it is any good or not. I used to teach art and came across so many kids that had given up. I used to get them doodling so the process is less self-conscious. Eventually your technique improves and before you know it your work is inspirational and you can't stop.
            Chris W.
            x
            Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Hi and to the forum, you will gets loads of inspiration here as we all do so many different things. I'm constantly saying "Ooo! I'm going to have a go at that...", but as always 'so many crafts, so little time'.
              Jo x
              Things to make and do
              Things to make and do's Facebook page
              Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hello. Do tell us what your preferred craft is. Mine is quilting.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
                X