Any gothic crafters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any gothic crafters out there?

Hi I'm a 30 year old mum of 3 who enjoys knitting, card making, cross stitch, candle making, pyrography and Jewelery making. I take my jewlery to the ocasional craft fair and as of yet I've not met any other goth crafters! I'm begining to worry I am the only one lol

I am not a gothic but nice to see you anyway.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I wouldn't class myself as a goth, but I definately create more alternative crafty things. Have you seen Gothic Tiaras?

Type 'Gothic Tiaras' into google and you will find them. I'm still quite new on here so I am not allowed to post hyperlinks yet, sorry.

I first some them at a tattoo convention in Derby. There is some interesting items on there.

I also love anything fairy. I run an alternative photography company and recently I photographed a fairy festival. It was amazing.

Good to hear from someone else into things a little bit different like I am.

Pink Giraffe
      www.pinkgiraffe.co.uk
      email me here

Comment

I have very strong Gothic tendancies. Just that I don't have the guts to carry them out unless it's for special occasions.
        My favourite restaurant is http://www.thehellfire.co.uk/ My hubby had his 40th birthday party there it was great.

I have just bought a large stuffed Hippo toy any one know why????

I do tend to favour the darker colours especialy purple when crafting.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I know why you bought the hippo goldy, after all I have met you

Comment

Pray tell me oh wise one.

I know I wanted one but I can't remember why. I have a feeling it got something to do with Goths.
            "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
            my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I wouldn`t classify myself as a goth but I absolutely love the style in fashion and music and I was at the fantastic castle party back in Poland... and my husband promised to by me fantastic boots for winter time (can`t wait)... and I am 31 and mum of 3 as well... welcome to the forum...
              blog
              website
              etsy shop
              folksy shop
              twitter

Comment

hey hey, im not goth..and it's not really a current theme in my jewellery but occasionally i make things that are so extremely gothic i don't know where they came from have had a few commissions too for gothic cuffs and necklaces. it's good fun to work in lots of different ways!

Comment

Hiya, I'm not a goth either but have been known to do the odd project...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PybxLRkK5NQ

Mel

Comment

Cos you have spent too much time talking to net! when she buys something that has no obvious purpose, and I ask (rather stupidly) "what have you bought that for"? she will answer, because it was for sale. then look at me as if I am compleatly mad
                    and to answer the thread question I dont know what I am, Im just me unique. though my 23 year old son is starting to act very much like me. which totaly freaks him out
                    Last edited by urbtaf; 24-07-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Hi and to the forum, I'm not a Goth but I do love to try new things, so I'm looking foreward to seeing some of your work and being inspired.
                      Jo x
                      Things to make and do
                      Things to make and do's Facebook page
                      Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

As a reformed Goth type from my Uni days, I still enjoy working in that way from time to time... to the forum! I like creating designs with a Gothic, Celtic or medieval feel.

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

Hello & , I'm not a Goth either but I've been looking into the Gothic revival, in Victorian times, as we are just about to 'do up' our Victorian house. I absolutely love some of the architectural features and internal decor associated with that period.
                          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

hello and welcome... I'm probably more geek than goth... but I do have my little gothic tendancies from time to time... I was jsut never with it enough to go the whole 9 yards dress wise though the majority of my clothing style in high school and college ran heavily to black, and my movie and book choices still run gothic, and vampire/ horror heavy.

Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

I have quite bit of black in my wardrobe, Ive read Dracula, Jekyl and Hyde and Frankenstein and have sold a necklace I made named Stoker.
                              Im not a Goth but I have a dark side.
                              https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X