Hi I'm a new member and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm a new member and need help

Hi, can anyone help with an embroidery design package called PE Design 7? i have just taken up machine embroidery but am finding it hard to use the progam. i would be grateful of any help.
    Cheers
    Saldig

Sorry I cant help you with your program kbut someone will be along shortly who knows about that sort of thing.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

thanks

Carol
      Thanks for the welcome and response, any help will be very much appreciated.
      Sally

Comment

Not my area either, but hi and
        Rach

Facebook
        Website
        Blog
        Folksy

Comment

Hello, it is my area but I use free machine not a program so can't help either, sorry, I'm sure there will be a mind of info along soon!

Comment

Hi

Maybe look for a spe******t thread - have you had a look around there's loads of different specialties within the forum.

Pete
            Figurines Sculpture, Insights Into the Making of Collectibles

Comment

'Fraid I can't help either but youcould try posting your question on the Knitting and Needlecraft thread where all the sewing and knitting experts hang out.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Sorry I can't help with your question but to the forum. I hope you get your answer soon.
                Jo x
                Things to make and do
                Things to make and do's Facebook page
                Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me, this is my first forum that i have joined and am finding it fascinating. I am an avid cross stitcher and have been for many years i am now venturing into machine embroidery which i must admit i find fascinating.
                  I will look at other parts of the forum and see if there's anything there to help me.
                  Thanks again
                  Sally

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
                    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello & from me too - I expect someone here will offer up some useful info on your query soon..
                      Mel

Comment

Working...
                      X