Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member introduction - Leicestershire

Hello everyone,

I have just found your site - isn't it wonderful, so much information! My thread is to introduce myself and my craft My sister and I love crystal gemstones, and have been making gemstone jewellery with silver (mainly - some other items too) and we have just started to venture out and sell our crafts.

We both absolutely enjoy making jewellery and it a really nice way to relax and my daughter has also started making some - it's very catching!

I found your site whilst I have been looking for craft fairs in Leicestershire, and see that there are quite a few of us crafters around the East Midlands - hello to you all, and hello to the wider crafting community too, I am looking forward to sharing crafts with you.

Sally

Sally,
    I am fairly new to this forum myself but you will find everyone is friendly and helpful. We are a wonderful community of crafters. Look forward to seeing some of your work in the future.
    Jo x
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

to the forum!!

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

An official welcome to the forum Sally - having spoken via pm! I said it this morning for someone else, but I am sure there is a craft sign hanging over Leicestershire at the moment. Hope you enjoy the forum.
        Cynthia
        http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Sally

Comment

Hi and from me too !!

Sara x
            allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

Hello and

Comment

Hello & from me too
                Mel

Comment

Hello, i've only been here for a short while but I love it, I'm sure you will find it fab too.

Comment

Welcome! I'm new here too. This forum is lovely. I hope you enjoy your time here too
                    Free Craft Patterns and Selling Crafts how-to

Comment

Welcome - I am born Leicestershire but emigrated to Warwickshire. Nice to meet you. Our tiwn borders on Leicestershire so me may be closer than we think.
                      Carol
                      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome

Hi, Sally from me,
                        I make handpainted accessories and gifts for children's rooms,
                        I too am new to the forum, It is a great place to get friendly helpful advice on all sorts of crafts.
                        There are lot's of great people here involved in the type of crafts you spe******e in,
                        Enjoy the forum,
                        Regards,
                        Clare
                        http://www.littlenipperswoodcrafts.co.uk/

Comment

from me too. I'm a bit of a crystal and gems fan too so I can't wait to see your creations!
                          Natalie
                          website blog

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

Debbie
                            www.beadservice.net
                            On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcomes, I will share my creations with you as soon as I can get my website finished!! And hopefully I can get a table at a craft fair somewhere, it appears they are all fully booked but I will keep trying....

Sally

Comment

Working...
                              X