Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone, new here, looking for the forum owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, new here, looking for the forum owner!

Hi Everyone.

Can anyone kindly tell me how I can get in touch with the forum owner? I have a bit of craft related news that I would like to share with everyone but want to make sure it's ok to post it here first. I'm not trying to sell anything, it's something free and really good for crafters!

Thanks!

Tjobbe
    The Great British Craft Tour
    www.thegreatbritishcrafttour.co.uk

Tell us what it is and we will tell you if its ok or not.......

Comment

Basically, my partner and I are travelling the UK in our campervan, and along the way we are going to be stopping off at artists, crafters and makers and taking photos of their work and featuring it on our tour diary.

It's called The Great British Craft Tour.

I want to let as many people know about it as it is completely free to get featured on our Web site (it's free - no hidden anything).

Do you think it's ok to make a post about this or is there a newsletter you send out that this could go on?

We are getting quite a bit of publicity for this, some magazines have already said yes to featuring the tour which is great news!

Comment

I think it's a wonderful idea!!!! If your ever coming up throught to Cullen I'd love to meet up with you, we could have a play in my studio
        Wishing you a fab trip & looking forward to hearin your news!!!
        Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

sounds great hope you have a im sure it wouldnt be against the rules and lots of crafters would love to meet you and feature on your website.
          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

What a fantastic idea! Best of luck with your plans, I'm looking forward to hearing how things develop. What a shame I don't have an exciting workshop to 'drop in to'... I work at my kitchen table or wherever I can find a spare socket!

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

The forum owner is Mr Media 0103media - drop him a PM.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
              Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thanks everyone, dropping 0103media a pm now!

The site is live so you can register your interest now, we don't mind coming round peoples houses and stopping by there for tea and biscuits, it's not about anyone in particular but crafters in general, so it will probably mean small to medium people will get equal exposure.

If you have a product to sell, I suggest you register!

Comment

Coolio if you make it to Market Deeping you could pop into
                  our little workshop
                  **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
                  Different prize every month
                  Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
                  PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

I expect if you were to publish a route plan or itinerary of your journey with dates, you'd probably get lots of interest from crafters on here!
                    Wood Tattoos
                    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                    Facebook
                    Flickr
                    Twitter

Comment

Truth is, the route is pretty sketchy at present, we know we are going from Oxfordshire up to Scotland, then back down again through Wales and South England. We wont know the exact route until we get a few more people requesting a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tjobbe - CMWD View Post
                        Truth is, the route is pretty sketchy at present, we know we are going from Oxfordshire up to Scotland, then back down again through Wales and South England. We wont know the exact route until we get a few more people requesting a visit!
                        Perhaps you would get more volunteers if you could say we will be in Oxfordshire between these dates, then such and such, etc etc? Then you could plan the towns into your trip and fill in the exact details as you go?

Si.
                        Wood Tattoos
                        Facebook
                        Flickr
                        Twitter

Comment

The tour starts in mid August, and our route is completely dependent on the requests we get, we need to be fairly flexible with where we are and when we are there.

Once we get a few more requests, we will have a pretty good idea when we will be where - we are not going to be turning up an-announced at peoples doors, we will be planning a day to visit in advance!

Comment

How long do you think you will be on the road for? I might see if I'm doing any craft fairs around the time that you will be in the South West area and invite you to that!

Si.
                            Wood Tattoos
                            Facebook
                            Flickr
                            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                              How long do you think you will be on the road for? I might see if I'm doing any craft fairs around the time that you will be in the South West area and invite you to that!

Si.
                              It could be up to two months but realistically about three to four weeks!

Comment

Working...
                              X