Hello from Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Spain

Hello I just thought I would say hello from a very hot and sunny Andalusia, Spain. Hope it is ok for me to be writing here as I don´t live in the UK. I used to be a knitting machine teacher in the UK many moons ago, I have lived in Spain for twenty years. I love this friendly forum and find it very interesting reading about all sorts of different crafts. Thank you for your time.

Hello and from a very wet, cloudy and not so summery Loughborough, England!

It's a very friendly forum here, with lots of lovely crafty peeps
    Hope to chat soon. x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

Hi &
      www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Hi Sue & to the forum.... you are so lucky having all that sunshine... its been another wet & windy summer here so far !
        Mel

Comment

Hi. If I appear a little green its because its raining cats and dogs here which goes some way to explaining why we are all on the forum today and not sitting under some distant palm tree with glass in hand.
          Enjoy the forum, it is a lot of fun and does have its serious side.
          Carol.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi and welcome from another member who lives near Valencia in Spain.

What crafts do you do now and are they purely for your own pleasure or do you sell the finished items?

Rosemary

Comment

Hi there and !!
              allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum from a papercrafter
                Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

from me too. It's grey where I am. Very, very grey! I wants some Spanish sunshine!
                  Natalie
                  website blog

Comment

Hola from grey and overcast Barnsley
                    Chris xx
                    My Website
                    My Blog

Comment

Hi from an overcast but so far dry today Cumbria!!!!. to the forum.
                      by Nicki
                      www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Originally posted by RosemaryH View Post
                        Hi and welcome from another member who lives near Valencia in Spain.

What crafts do you do now and are they purely for your own pleasure or do you sell the finished items?

Rosemary
                        Many thanks for all your greetings. I still work quite a bit with my knitting machine which I enjoy. I also crochet and sew and am looking to learn more crafts now I have a little more time. I don´t sell any of my items though.

Comment

from me too....i used to knit many moons ago but my machines are still in the loft............

Sue
                          www.susiedolls.com
                          www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

And another from antoher jewellery maker in Barnsley.
                            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by wyattbean View Post
                              from me too....i used to knit many moons ago but my machines are still in the loft............

Sue
                              Hi, its such a shame that so many people give up on machine knitting. I know how frustrating it can be but I am not sure how many people realise that straight fabrics without shaping can be knitted on their machine and cut out to a dressmakers´pattern to make some very interesting items. Why not try again with your machine you maybe surprised what you can achieve. If I can help in any
                              way please do get in touch. Sue

Comment

Working...
                              X