Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storm35
    replied
    Hello and welcome, its nice to see another fellow soaper around here.
    Chrisxx

Leave a comment:

• Soapwitch
    replied
    Originally posted by Bea
    Hi
    Welcome to the forum!
    Do advertise the fairs you are attending - there might be one close to a forum member.
    I am doing one this weekend, selling jewellery accessories.... I usually spend my earnings on other stalls though
    It's great to do what you enjoy for a living!
    Good luck!
    Bea

I do a lot small fairs in tourist areas. I have a couple of fairs coming up at Tissington, a beautiful village with lots of tourists, a great organiser and friendly stallholders. I'm also doing the Derbyshire County show, which is the biggest show I have booked for the year, I've never done it before and the table was a little more than I normally pay, so fingers crossed. We also have a Horticultural college Open day and a Carnival at Little Eaton!

If anyone wants details of any of these let me know, I'm happy to share

Leave a comment:

• Bea
    replied
    Hi
    Welcome to the forum!
    Do advertise the fairs you are attending - there might be one close to a forum member.
    I am doing one this weekend, selling jewellery accessories.... I usually spend my earnings on other stalls though
    It's great to do what you enjoy for a living!
    Good luck!
    Bea

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    replied
    Wow, your a busy bunny.
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Soapwitch
    started a topic Hello, i'm New!!

Hello, i'm New!!

Hi,

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months and I thought it was time that I said Hello.

My passion is soapmaking, my partner and I started our own business doing this and so far things are going well. I love craft shows and I've got the next 6 weekends booked with various different events, so I haven't stopped making soap and bath bombs for the last few weeks to get ready for them!! I have my fingers crossed for some sunshine to make lots of people come out and spend their pennies
Working...
X