Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, i'm New!!

Hi,

I've been reading this forum for a couple of months and I thought it was time that I said Hello.

My passion is soapmaking, my partner and I started our own business doing this and so far things are going well. I love craft shows and I've got the next 6 weekends booked with various different events, so I haven't stopped making soap and bath bombs for the last few weeks to get ready for them!! I have my fingers crossed for some sunshine to make lots of people come out and spend their pennies
    www.purethoughts.co.uk
    Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Wow, your a busy bunny.
    Welcome.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi
      Welcome to the forum!
      Do advertise the fairs you are attending - there might be one close to a forum member.
      I am doing one this weekend, selling jewellery accessories.... I usually spend my earnings on other stalls though
      It's great to do what you enjoy for a living!
      Good luck!
      Bea
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bea
        Hi
        Welcome to the forum!
        Do advertise the fairs you are attending - there might be one close to a forum member.
        I am doing one this weekend, selling jewellery accessories.... I usually spend my earnings on other stalls though
        It's great to do what you enjoy for a living!
        Good luck!
        Bea

I do a lot small fairs in tourist areas. I have a couple of fairs coming up at Tissington, a beautiful village with lots of tourists, a great organiser and friendly stallholders. I'm also doing the Derbyshire County show, which is the biggest show I have booked for the year, I've never done it before and the table was a little more than I normally pay, so fingers crossed. We also have a Horticultural college Open day and a Carnival at Little Eaton!

If anyone wants details of any of these let me know, I'm happy to share
        www.purethoughts.co.uk
        Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

Hello and welcome, its nice to see another fellow soaper around here.
          Chrisxx

Comment

Working...
          X