Hi Everyone !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone !

oooppps, iv been posting before iv introduced myself.

My name is Jillian. Im 33 years old (had to think about that there !), Im living in Coatbridge, which is near Glasgow, with my partner Alan(I hate saying Partner but im still waiting for my sparkler!) and my 3yr old daughter Fern. Not forgetting my cat Titch, rabbits Daisy & Roland and fish, Nemo 1 & 2 !

Iv always fancied making jewellery but have never got around to it! So, im on a course this weekend and hopefully, that will start off a new hobby! Dont know where i'll find the time though as im also a full time mum and im at part time college AND hoping to do a further night time course as well !!! Why i didnt just do all this after school i'll never know! My other hobby is looking after my beautiful Nissan Figaro (called Poppet) but as Alan is making me sell it () i'll have room in my life for a new interest !

I better sign off now as this is turning into a blog rather than a few lines just introducing myself ! ha ha
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Hi Jillian and a "proper" welcome to the forum now you've introduced yourself formally.

I see we haven't scared you off.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Nope Im addicted already ! he he
      Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

hello and welcome to the forum
          Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SNOWF1975 View Post
            oooppps, iv been posting before iv introduced myself.
            Hi Jillian,

I've been talking to you before I said in that case!

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Hi Jillian - welcome to the forum. I am afraid you have just signed up for some more lost time!! With all you already have on your plate I can see that your forum participation will have to be in the middle of the night, but from what I can see there is generally someone around - as you already seem to have found out it is totally addictive. Hope your beading course goes well.
              Cynthia
              http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jillian,
                I am new too and already addicted...........

I love the way everyone is soo helpful!! I think we are in the right place to improve our crafts and make some new friends, maybe??

Rach
                Rach

Facebook
                Website
                Blog
                Folksy

Comment

to the forum!!!
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello Jillian - good to hear you are enjoying it so much here !
                    Mel

Comment

Hi Jillian, welcome to the forums.

I'm a beader too, although I make beaded charms not jewellery. Have you started making your jewellery yet? Any pics?
                      Laura Lou xxx

My Beaded Charms Shop - new 3d beaded charms added regularly!

Comment

Working...
                      X